1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 11:50
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Give me a list of names who should not be accused then.
    So, you're asking Handy Andy to provide you with a list of everyone who he thinks didn't bully Grampy Bobby so we can decipher from it who is not on the list and therefore save you the excruciating courage of actually telling us who the people are who were bullying GB.

Really?

Better and better. 😵
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 11:52
    By the way Rust for Brains, neither FMF, nor myself were invited to, nor attended this BBQ.

#plottwist
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 14:324 edits
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    We were discussing the barbecue, Rusty. There's no reason to believe anyone at the barbecue would have picked on Bobby.

And I hate to disappoint you, but I don't have a guilty conscience. My "attacks" didn't put Bobby in the hospital, nor did anyone else's.

And now, this conversation is over.
    Sir
    the Thread was "What happened to Grampy Bobby". We can't just say the daily verbal abuse was not a contributing factor to him being in the hospital, as it may have been the case first time he was in hospital, just because you want it to be so.

"Sorry to hear you have no guilt feelings about your part in it."

Now the conversations are over, unless of course you have more to add.

Have a great Day,
    Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 14:374 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    By the way Rust for Brains, neither FMF, nor myself were invited to, nor attended this BBQ. GB & I decided it was not the time or the place for us.

#plottwist
    Sir,
    I see so you are pissed about not being invited to the BBQ!!!.... LOL... Your gibberish starting to make some sense now. Do you think calling names makes you look tough? It makes you look like the weasel you really are. Good to see your true colours finally coming through.

Understand my ONLY reasons for declining was because I didn't drink. Also wasn't excited about meeting many of the people who picked at GB Daily. It worked for GBS, good for him.

Kind Regards,
    Have a pleasant day,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 00:281 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Sir,
    I see so you are pissed about not being invited to the BBQ!!!.... LOL... Your gibberish starting to make some sense now. Do you think calling names makes you look tough? It makes you look like the weasel you really are. Good to see your true colours finally coming through.

Understand my ONLY reasons for declining was because I didn't drink. ...[text shortened]... Daily. It worked for GBS, good for him.

Kind Regards,
    Have a pleasant day,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    It's amazing when you think that there was/is an opportunity to meet people who you may or may not "know" over a few games of chess and, if so inclined, a wee dram. I, for one, enjoyed the get together and the opportunity to meet new people.

Edit: My partner and I are heading to Britain at the end of September and we plan to meet up with some of the folks I play with here on RHP. She does not play but is looking forward to meeting the friends I've made here.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 01:041 edit
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    It's amazing when you think that there was/is an opportunity to meet people who you may or may not "know" over a few games of chess and, if so inclined, a wee dram. I, for one, enjoyed the get together and the opportunity to meet new people.

Edit: My partner and I are heading to Britain at the end of September and we plan to meet up with some of t ...[text shortened]... ith here on RHP. She does not play but is looking forward to meeting the friends I've made here.
    GBS,
    As I said in my original post, good that it worked out for you. You were not in the heated battle that GB and I were involved in, if I remember correctly. If I am wrong please correct me and show me posts as example. You may do so by private P.M. or publicly if you wish, entirely up to you.

Yes, meeting new people can be fun. I love meeting new people as I said I'd love to meet with you if you are in my neck of the woods. I would just as soon not meet with people I've been battling with for months as GB and I were. (At that time, now would be a different story) much time has passed since those days.
    Thank you kindly for your response.

I hope your trip to Britain is lots of fun and you make many new friends there! Life is short, we should enjoy it while we can!

Kind Regards,
    As Always,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  7. Playing with matches
    Moves
    21 Aug '16 14:49

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    21 Aug '16 21:11
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Aren't you? 😉
  9. Playing with matches
    Moves
    21 Aug '16 22:15

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    21 Aug '16 22:55
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Naw! Just a little faith is all it takes HoH.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 01:46
    Originally posted by josephw
    Naw! Just a little faith is all it takes HoH.
    Your demeanour was notably different 55 or so pages ago on this thread.
  12. Playing with matches
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 02:51
    Originally posted by FMF
    I am the spirit of love and have graced JoJo with a bounty of wisdom and empathy.

You, on the other hand, go down on more Mexicans than the Titanic. Racist.
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 05:20
    Originally posted by FMF
    Amazing how fast and far you can get out of context.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 06:08
    Originally posted by josephw
    Amazing how fast and far you can get out of context.
    How so?

I would have gone for :

"Amazing how clumsy and thoughtless josephw's hypocrisy can be". 😛
  15. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 06:38
    Originally posted by FMF
    How so?

I would have gone for :

"Amazing how clumsy and thoughtless josephw's hypocrisy can be". 😛
    Anything else?

I mean, I'm assuming you're just getting the obfuscating machine warmed up. Dredge it up and keep it coming. Maybe I'll pay attention, but I'll probably just go back to bed.

I woke up having a terrible dream that this grisly beast of a brute had me pinned and was pummeling my rib cage with a ponderous arm and prickly fist, but not so hard at first, then gradually increasing force till I was bruised, intending to break my bones in as painful a way possible.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree