1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 May '16 01:33
    Here's a video from V-Sauce (who has a popular science channel on YouTube) on what a flat earth would be like:

YouTube : Is the Earth actually flat?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 May '16 01:38
    Originally posted by vivify
    What if the earth was actually flat?
    Perhaps FreakyKBH's online threats to beat people up if he meets them face to face would be seen in a different light?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 May '16 01:48
    [youtube Is the Earth actually flat?][/youtube]
    "Poe's Law". (6:30 in the video)

"...an observation that it's difficult, if not impossible, to distinguish between parodies of fundamentalism or other extreme views and their genuine proponents, since they both seem equally insane." rationalwiki.org/
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    23 May '16 02:56
    Originally posted by FMF
    Perhaps FreakyKBH's online threats to beat people up if he meets them face to face would be seen in a different light?
    I didn't threaten people, jack off.
    I merely pointed out how internet tough guys like you and Kegge wouldn't dream of acting in real life how you do online.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 May '16 03:19
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I merely pointed out how internet tough guys like you and Kegge wouldn't dream of acting in real life how you do online.
    You talked about how you were going to beat me up if you met me face to face. There's nothing I've ever said to you on this forum that I wouldn't say to you in person. People threatening violence on the internet are just so ridiculous, regardless of how much of a kick you get out of it. ๐Ÿ™„
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    24 May '16 01:17
    Originally posted by FMF
    You talked about how you were going to beat me up if you met me face to face. There's nothing I've ever said to you on this forum that I wouldn't say to you in person. People threatening violence on the internet are just so ridiculous, regardless of how much of a kick you get out of it. ๐Ÿ™„
    There's not a chance in hell you'd act in real life anywhere near the douchebag you act on here.
    You can flatter yourself into thinking you're the same in all your worlds, but reality simply doesn't agree.
    Behavior such as yours is generally frowned upon and aggressively discouraged in real life.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 May '16 01:57
    There's not a chance in hell you'd act in real life anywhere near the douchebag you act on here.
    You can flatter yourself into thinking you're the same in all your worlds, but reality simply doesn't agree.
    Behavior such as yours is generally frowned upon and aggressively discouraged in real life.
    And do you sit at your computer imagining dishing out this violent retribution to people? What do you imagine? Punching people? Kicking them? Scratching them with your nails? Wrestling them to the ground? It's just laughable. ๐Ÿ™„
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    24 May '16 02:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    And do you sit at your computer imagining dishing out this violent retribution to people? What do you imagine? Punching people? Kicking them? Scratching them with your nails? Wrestling them to the ground? It's just laughable. ๐Ÿ™„
    What's laughable is your pitiful attempt at taunting.
    Do you think you get my ire, little guy?
    Seriously?
    You're typing on the same or similar medium as me.
    The distinction, therefore, lies in the physical reality...
    you know: the one where you don't measure up.
    Keep at it, though.
    You're doing fantastic.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 May '16 02:17
    What's laughable is your pitiful attempt at taunting.
    Do you think you get my ire, little guy?
    Seriously?
    You're typing on the same or similar medium as me.
    The distinction, therefore, lies in the physical reality...
    you know: the one where you don't measure up.
    Keep at it, though.
    You're doing fantastic.
    As you read text you don't like on the PC screen and then,as you type out your threats, do you actually visualize assaulting people?
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    24 May '16 02:38
    Originally posted by FMF
    As you read text you don't like on the PC screen and then,as you type out your threats, do you actually visualize assaulting people?
    No, MF.
    I visualize smooching you right on the cheek.
    Just not the cheek you want.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 May '16 02:47
    No, MF.
    I visualize smooching you right on the cheek.
    Just not the cheek you want.
    And when you supposedly beat people up in real life because you got cross with them on the internet, do the police ever get called? Have you ever been prosecuted for assault or are the policemen scared of you? ๐Ÿ˜•
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 May '16 07:28
    Here's a video from V-Sauce (who has a popular science channel on YouTube) on what a flat earth would be like:

[youtube Is the Earth actually flat?]VNqNnUJVcVs[/youtube]
    tinfoil hat was awesome๐Ÿ˜€
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 May '16 09:40
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    tinfoil hat was awesome๐Ÿ˜€
    I think what motivates flat earthers is simply association, socialization with like minded individuals where they really only half believe in such nonsense but really like to meet at the pub and share a pint of brew.
  14. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    24 May '16 10:56
    You said that if we were face to face you would beat me up. That is a threat.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 May '16 13:01
    Originally posted by Kegge
    You said that if we were face to face you would beat me up. That is a threat.
    He doesn't remember, he forgot to take his meds.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree