1. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '17 22:191 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Wobbie,

You just gave away the fact your an old man! 😉

-VR
    I was born in 1969 and make no secret of it, why should I? Anyway you are a persona non grata please leave me alone.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Apr '17 11:582 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Michael Bloomfield (Analine is a superb album) some Steven Stills, early Dylan, Bert Yansch, Planxty, Lightnin Hopkins, Maddy Prior, June Tabor, The Old Blind dogs (best Scottish band evah) some Clannad, Altan, some Loreena McKennitt, Kate Rusby (she has the most gorgeous voice) Jackson C Frank, artists like that.

perhaps a pagan would be interested in some Garmarna? they have some beautiful Scandinavian folk.
    [youtube]D_dJjJ2H-i4[/youtube]
    Doc Watson, Davy Graham, Ian and Sylvia, Dave Carter and Tracy Grammer, Judy Collins, Bruce Cockburn, Reverand Gary Davis, Pete Seeger, Skip James, Son House, Backwards Sam Firk, Dave Van Ronk, Libba Cotton, Pete Kennedy, Pentangle, Silly Wizard, Phil Ochs, Gordon Bok, Ralph McTell, Robert Johnson, Kate Wolf, Stan Rogers, Lois Hornbostle, Garnet Rogers, Rambling Jack Elliot, Ledbelly, Peter Paul and Mary, Brothers four, Carolyn Hestor, Tim harding, Steve Goodman, John McCutcheon, Jean Ritchie, Doc Boggs, Buffy Saint Marie, Mick Maloney, Eric Von Schmidt, Rick Epping, John Jackson, Dougie Maclean, Bonnie Dobson, Lynn Gold, John Sebastian, Chad Mitchell, Limelighters, The Weavers, and many more, these are a few off the top of my head.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree