1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 11:43
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't think I did offer an example in the way I talked to josephw. You're wrong.
    No, Mr. Bait-and-switch.

You offered a perfect example in your sneering reply to me, as I pointed out in my post, if you cared to follow along, not the "way you talked to him". But anything is fair to you as long as you dodge the appearance of guilt. Rather neurotic, actually. Do you procrastinate too? You never answered my question about you not being allowed to show anger as a child. But you don't have to, it's obvious. As I've said a few times now, perhaps you need to stop talking to me until you figure your own stuff out.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 11:441 edit
    Tell me Suzianne, do you think your association on this web site with wolfgang59 - including posts by him addressed to you and posts of his you have replied to - makes you "an enemy of God"? No. I don't imagine you do. So if that's not what josephw meant with regard to divegeester (and his post to wolfgang59) when he cited James 4:4, then he needs to say what he actually means.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 11:45
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You offered a perfect example in your sneering reply to me, as I pointed out in my post, if you cared to follow along, not the "way you talked to him". But anything is fair to you as long as you dodge the appearance of guilt. Rather neurotic, actually. Do you procrastinate too? You never answered my question about you not being allowed to show anger as ...[text shortened]... aid a few times now, perhaps you need to stop talking to me until you figure your own stuff out.
    None of this clumsy deflection will solve the problem you clearly have with what is and is not "passive aggressive" posting.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 11:49
    Originally posted by FMF
    You are either unaware of what "passive aggressive" posting is, or you're pretending not to understand. Pages 13-14-15 - josephw's use of James 4:4 and his refusal to explain how he thinks it applies to his fellow Christian = "passive aggressive". Nothing I posted qualifies as "passive aggressive". I think you are just pretending not to understand.
    I've explained it to you, multiple times now, and I'm not going to go over it like a parrot for your giggles. If you don't get it, you don't get it. Of course, your neuroses won't 'let' you 'get' it. You can deny your problem all day long, but you've provided enough proof of the thesis, despite what you say. Perhaps if you had a college-level understanding of the psychology involved, you'd deny that, too somehow. You're just a little too close to the problem you keep accusing others of. Yeah, I see you refusing to answer my questions. I didn't expect anything less.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 11:52
    I've explained it to you, multiple times now, and I'm not going to go over it like a parrot for your giggles. If you don't get it, you don't get it. Of course, your neuroses won't 'let' you 'get' it. You can deny your problem all day long, but you've provided enough proof of the thesis, despite what you say. Perhaps if you had a college-level understand ...[text shortened]... ing others of. Yeah, I see you refusing to answer my questions. I didn't expect anything less.
    Do you think divegeester "an enemy of God" for saying what he did to Wolfgang59? Is that what josephw meant do you think? He was so busy being passive aggressive, he wouldn't say.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 11:53
    Yeah, I see you refusing to answer my questions.
    Did you ask any serious questions about the point we are discussing? If you did, I missed them.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 11:56
    Originally posted by FMF
    None of this clumsy deflection will solve the problem you clearly have with what is and is not "passive aggressive" posting.
    I can recognize it in you. And that's all you need to ignore. Typical neurotic self-defense mechanism.

Aaaaaaand we're done here. Change won't happen until you admit the problem and want to change, not before. In the meantime, it's useless to talk to you while you're covering up. Problem is, internally, you're your own worst judge. You know it, and I know it. Nothing more really needs to be said.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 11:58
    Originally posted by FMF
    Did you ask any serious questions about the point we are discussing? If you did, I missed them.
    Yes, after all, what happens in the crannies of your own mind stays in the crannies of your own mind, eh? Except the "tyranny of the shoulds" is a real bitch. Ta ta.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 11:581 edit
    I can recognize it in you. And that's all you need to ignore. Typical neurotic self-defense mechanism.

Aaaaaaand we're done here. Change won't happen until you admit the problem and want to change, not before. In the meantime, it's useless to talk to you while you're covering up. Problem is, internally, you're your own worst judge. You know it, and I know it. Nothing more really needs to be said.
    Do you think I am an "enemy of god" as described by Jame 4:4 and posted at my by joesphw as based on what I posted to Wolfgang59...yes or no?

It a very serious accusation, from a Christian perspective, which you seem to be unwilling to address in you sweep for forum justice.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 11:591 edit

Do all these ad hominems ~ involving supposed psychological problems you seem to think I have ~ mean you are conceding that you don't know what "passive aggression" is? 😉
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 12:00
    Yes, after all, what happens in the crannies of your own mind stays in the crannies of your own mind, eh? Except the "tyranny of the shoulds" is a real bitch. Ta ta.
    Huh? 😕
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 23:56
    Originally posted by FMF
    Do you think divegeester "an enemy of God" for saying what he did to Wolfgang59? .
    What did he say? 😲

Is he insulting me behind my back? 😕

I demand to know!! 😠
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '16 00:14
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    What did he say? 😲

Is he insulting me behind my back? 😕

I demand to know!! 😠
    You are apparently ~ although josephw refuses to confirm or clarify ~ the kind of friend that can transform a Christian into "an enemy of God". 😲
  14. Playing with matches
    Moves
    10 Feb '16 02:56
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    You, Sir Seitse, appear to have devolved into a downward cycle.
    Please consider the long term positive benefits of coming home to your senses.
    Once upon a time you were an asset to this public forum.
    Considering you've always been a turd in the pool, I really don't think Seitse should be at all concerned as to what you think.

Oh, and it's about time for my periodic wishes for all the Gods that may be to crap on you long and often.
  15. Joined
    29 Jan '16
    Moves
    11 Feb '16 01:215 edits
    to see truth is to see.

those who see truth sometimes see it it in the mirror..sometimes they see it thru the window.
    she sees it as she sees it ?.

is it the the mirror or the window. ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree