1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 20:581 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Well you are nothing if not predictable.
    That is a killer response.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 21:00
    As far as I can tell he was just trolling along on the river of happiness.
    Have you been drinking alcohol robbie?
  3. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 23:47
    Happiness does not need attention

No, robbie, he is crying for help, a sensitive person abused too much, so now he just wants to hurt others.
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 01:19
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Same here, I didn't turn him in. He is the poster boy for troll. It doesn't say permenant ban since he moved one day ago, but maybe he will run away tail between his legs.
    You've been on here a year longer than me and you can't predict what is going to happen?
  5. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 01:20
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Someone** must have complained about his dreadful thread.

Yes, there are so many of his threads that are dreadful, so even if it were a numbers game, he is gonna lose.

**It wasn't me. I wanted it left up so everyone could see what an assshole he is
    I know i did, and i said "this (insert expletive) needs perma banned.

The London thread was a step too far for me.
  6. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 07:02
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    I know i did, and i said "this (insert expletive) needs perma banned.

The London thread was a step too far for me.
    It's a small world. There must be people who use this site that are connected to the victims of the London attack. Yet this thread bemoans the tragedy that Seitse has been banned??

Who cares?
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 07:13
    Originally posted by drewnogal
    It's a small world. There must be people who use this site that are connected to the victims of the London attack. Yet this thread bemoans the tragedy that Seitse has been banned??

Who cares?
    I said my piece in that thread as soon as I heard it. I don't bemoan that cretin getting banned, I bemoan the people killed.
  8. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 07:22
    I said my piece in that thread as soon as I heard it. I don't bemoan that cretin getting banned, I bemoan the people killed.
    I find it best not to over indulge him.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 08:204 edits
    Really? On the same day US led coalition forces killed upwards of thirty innocent civilians who were sheltering in a school. Where was the outrage and grief then? As someone else rather succinctly pointed out clearly our lives must be worth more than theirs. How else are we to explain the disparity?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 08:33
    Originally posted by apathist
    Happiness does not need attention

No, robbie, he is crying for help, a sensitive person abused too much, so now he just wants to hurt others.
    Perhaps but we need people to challenge the mainstream narrative.
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 09:16
    Same here, I didn't turn him in. He is the poster boy for troll. It doesn't say permenant ban since he moved one day ago, but maybe he will run away tail between his legs.
    Never, he'll come back stronger.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 09:28
    Really? On the same day US led coalition forces killed upwards of thirty innocent civilians who were sheltering in a school. Where was the outrage and grief then? As someone else rather succinctly pointed out clearly our lives must be worth more than theirs. How else are we to explain the disparity?
    You don't see my outrage. It angers me when people are killed, and killed by the thousands or hundreds of thousands like Hiroshima where the war was won anyway and they just killed hundreds of thousands to send a message to Russia. Or the millions killed in the Armenian massacre or all the other massacres or the women accused of adultery and buried with head sticking out the sand and stoned to death. You bet that angers me but one anger at a time, is that ok?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 09:291 edit
    Well you are nothing if not predictable. Why this should be astonishing I cannot say, infact it would be rather more astonishing if a Christian did not have something in common with Jesus, yah think! Did you really think about your statement?
    Wether or not I am predictable or wether or not you are astonished by that is irrelevant, you are once again, comparing your weaselly, objectionable and hypocritical persona with that of Jesus Christ.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 09:30
    Originally posted by drewnogal
    I find it best not to over indulge him.
    And yet you have said that you enjoy his posting.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 09:33
    I honestly find you to be a revolting human being, one of the worst types of religious hypocrite and your mealy-mouthed posturing and hatred of English people brings the rest of Scottish people into disrepute.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree