1. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 14:50
    Originally posted by MIODude
    what I'm saying essentially is customized searches that you can save, and label it a view.

Its not that I want a game in multiple folders, its that I would want to have a customized view so that at a click of a button, I could list all games that was a Clan Game, that I played as Black, and I won, then, I click another button, and it Lists Tournament gam ...[text shortened]... be a problem ... Its like using filters, except customized filters with more enhanced searching
    Run your enhanced search and when it's completed bookmark the page,
    You'll get a lovely url like this:
    http://www.timeforchess.com/mygames/mygames.php?a=1&selectedfolderid=209&
    filtertype=3&searchoppname=&isenhancedsearch=true&searchcolour=W&searchresult=W
    &ismanage=true

For some reason I had to do the search twice to get the url with all the values right. There you go, genuine, clickable, saved searches, right in your browser.
  2. Joined
    19 Jul '05
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 15:34
    I have my inbox page open. There are ten games listed. One of them is finshed. How do I archive it?
    Sorry, but I have not been ablte to follow previous instructions here. 😳
  3. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 15:38
    Originally posted by AnneChristina
    I have my inbox page open. There are ten games listed. One of them is finshed. How do I archive it?
    Sorry, but I have not been ablte to follow previous instructions here. 😳
    To move finished games to your archive:

1. Click 'Manage Games'.
    2. Select the checkboxes next to the games you wish to move.
    3. Have a break.
    4. Click 'Put in Folder'.
    5. In the popup box click 'Archive'.
    6. Have a KitKat.
    7. Reattach turrets.
  4. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 15:46
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    Run your enhanced search and when it's completed bookmark the page,
    You'll get a lovely url like this:
    http://www.timeforchess.com/mygames/mygames.php?a=1&selectedfolderid=209&
    filtertype=3&searchoppname=&isenhancedsearch=true&searchcolour=W&searchresult=W
    &ismanage=true

For some reason I had to do the search twice to get the url with all the values right. There you go, genuine, clickable, saved searches, right in your browser.
    yes.. that would work bookmarking the various URLs.. you first filter the game type (clan, tournament, clan league, etc).. then do your enhanced search.. then bookmark.. I'm good with that.
  5. Joined
    19 Jul '05
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 16:05
    "Have a KitKat"

Oh you sweet talker, you! I`m not really supposed to eat too much but you`ve persuaded me.
    Game now archived. Many thanks.
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 17:27
    Collapsible sidebar added for those who miss the 'good old days'. 😕

Collapsing the side bar will reset current searches, but the filters will remain.

-Russ
  7. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 17:33
    Originally posted by Russ

Collapsing the side bar will reset current searches, but the filters will remain.

-Russ
    That's great.

The new features are brilliant, but they're not something I'd need to use everytime I visit My Games, so its nice to be able to tidy it away.

D
  8. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 17:33
    Originally posted by Russ

-Russ
    Nice Addition!
  9. Standard memberRONOC
    On a wave
    Cornwall
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 20:24
    Anyone having a problem with the collapsable side bar, well my only thing is that when I go to collapse it, the courser seems to repell the whole box so as to make it jump down the screen, if i want to collapse it I have to use really tiny movements to creep up on it and then if I'm lucky and steadyhanded enough it will collapse but more often than not it just jumps down the screen.
    Don't tell me, its my crap pc.........all well mannered responce welcome.
  10. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 20:29
    That is really odd behaviour. Which operating system and browser are you using please?

-Russ
  11. Standard memberRONOC
    On a wave
    Cornwall
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 20:42
    sorry for taking so long to get back to you Russ, yes I've just found the same problem with the new delete bin thing, again as i approach it it just jumps down the page, i'm not very up on the technical terms Russ but I use an i mac os9.2 and as for browser well whats that? excuse my ignorance.......I just use, but never had this kinda problem with anything else its just making the whole page jump down HELP
  12. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 20:53
    I only have OS X available to me for testing, unfortunately.

As for your browser, do you know if it is 'Safari'? Or is it 'Microsoft Explorer'?

Anyone else out there seeing this problem?

-Russ
  13. Standard memberRONOC
    On a wave
    Cornwall
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:03
    Yes Russ it is microsoft explorer, I've just being playing around with the problem to see if there are any other gliches, all I can say is that when my cursor arrow approaches the collapse box or the delete games bin it seems that the curser repells it like the poles of a magnet, if I manage to get the little hand on my curser to appear without it repelling the whole page it does so in the wrong place and not on centre of the intended point its actually about 4 or 5 cm off target, thats if I find it at all.......thanks for your time.
  14. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:062 edits
    I strongly recommend you upgrade from Internet Explorer on Mac as soon as possible. Microsoft have abandoned it, so I advise all of its users to do the same.

This site will not be supporting Microsoft Explorer on the Mac in the near future (or even now, so it appears) - but it will be tested on Safari and Firefox.

If you need any assistance on upgrading, post again here, and I am sure all the Mac boys can help you out.

-Russ
  15. Standard memberRONOC
    On a wave
    Cornwall
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:17
    Thanks for that honest but brutal conclusion to my problems ha ha, no honestly thanks for your time and yes any advice on my inevitable upgrade will be most aprechiated, but hold back on the technical terms people, just plain old English cheers Russ!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree