1. Standard memberc00ushion
    I'll take the Draw
    NewBridge,Ireland
    Moves
    22 Sep '07 22:52
    I have read a few things about this subject and have read the FAQ but still dont have a straight answer..

If you are on Vacation and your Time+TimeBank runs out.. Is it possible for the person playing a gainst you the claim the win by timeout..

In other words does the skull come up even though you are on Vacation? I will be taking a vacation infact already have booked it so I dont want to get timedout because I did make a move the past 3 days... I know this is around the RHP site but theres really no straight answer to it, not that ive seen anyhow.

Thank you for your Patience and time.
  2. The sky
    Moves
    22 Sep '07 23:01
    Originally posted by c00ushion
    I have read a few things about this subject and have read the FAQ but still dont have a straight answer..

If you are on Vacation and your Time+TimeBank runs out.. Is it possible for the person playing a gainst you the claim the win by timeout..

In other words does the skull come up even though you are on Vacation? I will be taking a vacation infact a ...[text shortened]... lly no straight answer to it, not that ive seen anyhow.

Thank you for your Patience and time.
    If you have the vacation flag up, you can't be timed out. Your opponent won't get a skull to click, but instead a note that you are on vacation and therefore immune to timeout. However, the moment your vacation is over, the skull will pop up, so make sure you move before your vacation runs out.
  3. Joined
    06 Sep '07
    Moves
    24 Sep '07 16:531 edit
    Then there must be a bug, I was on vacation and lost 22 games in a tournament, I was even back before my vacation flag went down, I have a thread on this and have sent a report to support to see what was going on.
    The FAQ is indeed far too vague.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree