1. Joined
    25 Jan '10
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 21:03
    I cannot find how to accept open invites. Sometimes an open invite is marked Accept game offer, and there obviously no problem, but when nothing is marked how to make the challenge? A recent opponent told me to open my browser wider and there I will find an accept game offer on the left hand side, I have tried this without success. I am using Firefox, and have tried with Internet Explorer, and get the same result. What am I failing to see?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 22:12
    Originally posted by danger dave
    I cannot find how to accept open invites. Sometimes an open invite is marked Accept game offer, and there obviously no problem, but when nothing is marked how to make the challenge? A recent opponent told me to open my browser wider and there I will find an accept game offer on the left hand side, I have tried this without success. I am using Firefox, and have tried with Internet Explorer, and get the same result. What am I failing to see?
    if you cant see "accept open invite" then your rating doesnt fit the opponents requested rating
  3. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 23:221 edit
    Scroll to the "right" hand side. If you meet the requirements selected, there will be an "accept open invite" link to start the game.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree