1. Standard memberEldaveer
    Drama Pawn
    Alexandria, VA, USA
    Moves
    12 Jul '08 20:39
    I just found out that I had been added to a tournament that I did not request to be in. If it had be clan or club-related, I could understand, but it wasn't. This is the 2nd time it has happened to me, both tournaments created by the same guy: Rapidfyre.

http://www.redhotpawn.com/tournament/view.php?tid=3854

How is it that he can do this?

Since I don't normally keep my active games in my Inbox--and I rarely even look at my Inbox--I was lucky I stumbled on them. I was already depleting timebank and could have lost 6 frickin' games!!!!!! 🙁 🙁

I can't even delete them, either, because they are tournament games.

And I'm not even a fan of the Office! I can't stand it! LOL
    😛
  2. Standard memberEldaveer
    Drama Pawn
    Alexandria, VA, USA
    Moves
    12 Jul '08 20:50
    It was just pointed out to me by somebody else in this tournament that this is round 2. 🙄

So that explains part of my issue. The underlying question remains, however. How did I get added to the tournament in the first place (for round 1) without my consent? It's not a clan/club thing.
  3. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    13 Jul '08 15:02
    Originally posted by Eldaveer
    It was just pointed out to me by somebody else in this tournament that this is round 2. 🙄

So that explains part of my issue. The underlying question remains, however. How did I get added to the tournament in the first place (for round 1) without my consent? It's not a clan/club thing.
    You seem to have a bad memory. You can only participate in a tournament by entering said tournament. No outside person or organisation can enter you. Therefore you yourself clicked an enter button at some time. Suggest more sleep and memory training excercises
  4. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    16 Jul '08 01:05
    Originally posted by Eldaveer

It IS a clan/club thing, because I'm not a fan of The Office either but I was also in that tournament. At least I assumed it was because I was in a ton of clubs at the time and know I signed up for some club tournaments.
  5. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    16 Jul '08 01:10
    My guess is that it was the first Tao of Chess tournament, since many members of that club were in that tournament. If I remember correctly, Huck wasn't a Clan Leader so he couldn't start a private tournament, but Rapidfyre was.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree