1. Joined
    15 Nov '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '09 12:56
    I have someone who want to join my clan. How do I go about adding them? I do not see a "request membership" on my clan page... nor do I see any option to add a member? Please help.
    Thanks, EdT Clan: Chess Monks
  2. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    18 Mar '09 13:03
    I think they have to request membership (when I look at your clan page, there is an option "request clan membership", you wouldn't see it since you are already a member.). When they request, I presume you get some type of notification and an option to accept or decline.
  3. The sky
    Moves
    18 Mar '09 14:09
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    I think they have to request membership (when I look at your clan page, there is an option "request clan membership", you wouldn't see it since you are already a member.). When they request, I presume you get some type of notification and an option to accept or decline.
    That's correct.
  4. Joined
    15 Nov '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '09 16:48
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    That's correct.
    Hmm.. This is what the person did, but I did not get an option to accept or reject... He has done it twice now? Again my Clan is Chess Monks.... am I doing something worng?
    EdT
  5. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    18 Mar '09 17:33
    Is the person a subscriber? I think that is a requirement to join a clan. Does he belong to 4 clans already? I think that is the limit. Otherwise use "send feedback" at the bottom of any page.
  6. Joined
    15 Nov '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '09 18:02
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    Is the person a subscriber? I think that is a requirement to join a clan. Does he belong to 4 clans already? I think that is the limit. Otherwise use "send feedback" at the bottom of any page.
    Ahh... I went and looked ... he is a member of 4 other clans...that is the problem. Thanks...I thought I was going senile 🙂
  7. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    19 Mar '09 01:36
    Originally posted by Ed T
    Thanks...I thought I was going senile
    That may still be a possiblity, Ed. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree