Analysis board

Subscriberbob58
Help 14 May '13 11:29
  1. Joined
    04 Apr '09
    Moves
    14 May '13 11:29
    I am having trouble using the analysis board. The only way I have found to move a piece is to first drop it in the bin and then take it from the bin and put it on the new square. Capturing a piece is even worse. I first have to take the captured pice to the bin. Then take the capturing piece to the bin and finally remove the capturing piece from the bin and place it on its new square.
  2. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    14 May '13 13:53
    Just used the analysis board and had no such problems. Click piece/click square and drag/drop both seem to work for moves and captures. Try the old standby of clear your cache or use "send feedback" at the bottom of any page.
  3. Joined
    21 Nov '03
    Moves
    14 May '13 14:52

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    14 May '13 14:53
    Originally posted by bob58
    I am having trouble using the analysis board. The only way I have found to move a piece is to first drop it in the bin and then take it from the bin and put it on the new square. Capturing a piece is even worse. I first have to take the captured pice to the bin. Then take the capturing piece to the bin and finally remove the capturing piece from the bin and place it on its new square.
    A few board UI updates went live today (after the original post). Try again, then report problems to site feedback. I feel the last priority bugs have now been fixed, so if it continues, let me know on feedback.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree