Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Subscriber AttilaTheHorn
    Erro Ergo Sum
    05 Dec '07 19:00
    Lately I don't seem to be able to use my analyze board when considering my reply to an opponent's move. When I click on "Analyze board," nothing happens. I can't seem to make use of it because I can't call it up on my screen. Has anyone else got this problem? Am I not doing something correctly?
  2. 05 Dec '07 19:07
    Originally posted by AttilaTheHorn
    Lately I don't seem to be able to use my analyze board when considering my reply to an opponent's move. When I click on "Analyze board," nothing happens. I can't seem to make use of it because I can't call it up on my screen. Has anyone else got this problem? Am I not doing something correctly?
    It works fine for me. Are you using a pop-up blocker, maybe installed it recently or changed the settings?
  3. Subscriber AttilaTheHorn
    Erro Ergo Sum
    05 Dec '07 22:54
    I'm constantly inundated with pop-ups, so I don't think I'm using a pop-up blocker, but I'm not sure. I'd like to get rid of that crap forever because they come up everywhere, even in the middle of chess, but I don't know how.
    So the one and only pop-up I want, my analyze board, won't pop up, but everything else does. It drives me crazy.
  4. 07 Dec '07 12:47
    As an alternative to using the analyse board, you can use the 'Game History ' board to try out possible continuations. Personally I usually do it this way.
  5. Subscriber AttilaTheHorn
    Erro Ergo Sum
    07 Dec '07 15:39
    I still want to use my analysis board. It used to be available, but no longer. How do I get it to work?
  6. Standard member nmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    07 Dec '07 17:59
    Originally posted by AttilaTheHorn
    I still want to use my analysis board. It used to be available, but no longer. How do I get it to work?
    I always just go to my "public games". it lets you analyze there as well...I like doing it like that better than the analyze board.

Dave