1. Standard memberAttilaTheHorn
    Erro Ergo Sum
    In the Green Room
    Moves
    05 Dec '07 19:00
    Lately I don't seem to be able to use my analyze board when considering my reply to an opponent's move. When I click on "Analyze board," nothing happens. I can't seem to make use of it because I can't call it up on my screen. Has anyone else got this problem? Am I not doing something correctly?
  2. The sky
    Moves
    05 Dec '07 19:07
    Originally posted by AttilaTheHorn
    Lately I don't seem to be able to use my analyze board when considering my reply to an opponent's move. When I click on "Analyze board," nothing happens. I can't seem to make use of it because I can't call it up on my screen. Has anyone else got this problem? Am I not doing something correctly?
    It works fine for me. Are you using a pop-up blocker, maybe installed it recently or changed the settings?
  3. Standard memberAttilaTheHorn
    Erro Ergo Sum
    In the Green Room
    Moves
    05 Dec '07 22:54
    I'm constantly inundated with pop-ups, so I don't think I'm using a pop-up blocker, but I'm not sure. I'd like to get rid of that crap forever because they come up everywhere, even in the middle of chess, but I don't know how.
    So the one and only pop-up I want, my analyze board, won't pop up, but everything else does. It drives me crazy.
  4. Joined
    29 Jun '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '07 12:47
    As an alternative to using the analyse board, you can use the 'Game History ' board to try out possible continuations. Personally I usually do it this way.
  5. Standard memberAttilaTheHorn
    Erro Ergo Sum
    In the Green Room
    Moves
    07 Dec '07 15:39
    I still want to use my analysis board. It used to be available, but no longer. How do I get it to work?
  6. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Dec '07 17:59
    Originally posted by AttilaTheHorn
    I still want to use my analysis board. It used to be available, but no longer. How do I get it to work?
    I always just go to my "public games". it lets you analyze there as well...I like doing it like that better than the analyze board.

Dave

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree