1. Standard memberAttilaTheHorn
    Erro Ergo Sum
    In the Green Room
    Moves
    30 Jan '08 13:35
    I haven't been able to use my analysis board in months because when I click on the link, nothing happens. So it's not related to yesterday's problem. Is there a way I can get my analyze board back?
  2. Subscriberouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    30 Jan '08 15:06
    Originally posted by AttilaTheHorn
    I haven't been able to use my analysis board in months because when I click on the link, nothing happens. So it's not related to yesterday's problem. Is there a way I can get my analyze board back?
    Are you using a popup blocker? Check to make sure that you are allowing RHP, or whatever domain that you're using, is allowed to open popups.
  3. Standard memberAttilaTheHorn
    Erro Ergo Sum
    In the Green Room
    Moves
    30 Jan '08 20:26
    I must use a pop-up blocker in order to stop pop-ups from commercial leeches invading every program on my computer. It is always on and I can't disconnect it because if I did it would interfere with the workings of the entire computer. But I really do need to use the analysis window, and I can't stop using the pop-up blocker just to do that. Is there another way to use the analysis window?
  4. Standard memberAttilaTheHorn
    Erro Ergo Sum
    In the Green Room
    Moves
    30 Jan '08 20:33
    Wait a minute, I think I've solved it. I can allow pop-ups from RHP, while blocking everything else. That appears to work.
  5. Joined
    22 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Feb '08 09:02
    A friend of mine just joined, and can't analyze board. Doesn't have the link.
    He also can't change the style of the board, or the peaces. It doesn't give him that option. Can someone explain what the problem can be?
  6. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    16 Feb '08 16:32
    Originally posted by checkmateu2
    A friend of mine just joined, and can't analyze board. Doesn't have the link.
    He also can't change the style of the board, or the peaces. It doesn't give him that option. Can someone explain what the problem can be?
    is he looking for the links on the right pages?
    ''Analyze board'' can be found when looking at a game, its one of the bottom 3 links in the right menu.

Board settings can be found when looking at a game then click the ''Board Style'' tab. or you can find them when you go to ''My Settings'' then ''My Board Settings''.

if he doesnt have these options on the correct pages ill advice you (read: your friend) to sent feedback, cuz as far as i know these options are available for non subscribers allso.
  7. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    17 Feb '08 02:501 edit
    There's something about a restricted board and piece set available to people with some different versions of browser who can't get the general settings working. Check MySettings>MyBoardSettings for details.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree