1. Joined
    20 Mar '16
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 09:47
    Hi, I have been playing online (via browser) using my Twitter Login, I have ensured that my email and password details are correct and up to date in the 'My Settings/Account Settings' area.

I would now like to go mobile and play using the Android App instead of my mobile browser, however the App requires an email/password combination to log in but does not recognise my email/password from the 'My Settings/Account Settings' area when I use that to try and login. The App does not appear to have a facility to accept my Twitter login either.

I could create a new Android App account login however is there a way I could then link together the new account with my original browser Twitter account?

Any guidance appreciated.

Many thanks
  2. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 12:141 edit
    Are you referring to the Android RHP Notification widget? I have it installed on my smartphone but only use it as a notifier of pending moves. I just save the website as a web-based Internet page and play from there. The widget is independent of the RHP website and pretty sure that Russ will confirm it isn't supported on here. I should add that it was a bu**er to install and synch with the site proper, but worked eventually.

FW
  3. Joined
    20 Mar '16
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 16:26
    Hi FW

I have played around with this a bit more, in answer to your question first I wanted to use the Android App that is available through the Google Play Store but the problem was that I couldn't log in using my email and password.

When playing through the browser I always use my Twitter handle to log in. I ensured that my settings were correct for my email and password by changing them in 'Settings'.

As a result I could log in through a web browser using Twitter credentials but not my email/password, neither could I log in on the Android App using email/login details.

As a last attempt I chose to try the lost password reset on the login page using my email address, I was sent a new password which would you believe allows me to login with email/password into both the browser and the android app.

So problem solved, not sure why but solved.

Thanks for your advice.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree