1. UK
    Moves
    27 Jan '11 14:42
    Its there any facility that allows me to annotate the game as I go along, so when reviewing later, or importing into fritz I can see what my fevered brain was thinking when I made a particular move ?

I could use the notebook but it would get cluttered fast, and I prefer that for brief tactical reminders.

Does anyone have any suggestions on the best approach here?
  2. Standard memberIgloo
    Fishing
    In the icebucket
    Moves
    27 Jan '11 18:371 edit
    Originally posted by BaronVonChickenpants
    Its there any facility that allows me to annotate the game as I go along, so when reviewing later, or importing into fritz I can see what my fevered brain was thinking when I made a particular move ?

I could use the notebook but it would get cluttered fast, and I prefer that for brief tactical reminders.

Does anyone have any suggestions on the best approach here?
    Hi,

You can annotate a game in progress, but the annotations will not be published until the game is completed.

The way to annotate one of your own games in progress is a little odd and could be improved, I think.

Click on My Home and select My Profile, then click on Public Games. Browse and select the game you want to annotate and then you can annotate the games through the "Annotations for this game" link.

EDIT: I think this is actually an exploit of a hole in the RHP layout. What you are doing by this is viewing your own games as you would view any other person's public games.

Maybe someone else has a better way of annotating a game in prgress?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree