Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. Standard member Dedken
    Sir
    28 Apr '06 23:10
    I'm interested in playing people from Papua New Guinea as I lived there for 5 months last year.
  2. 28 Apr '06 23:16
    Originally posted by Dedken
    I'm interested in playing people from Papua New Guinea as I lived there for 5 months last year.
    Find Player -> Search by country

    (There are 10 players from Papua New Guinea.)
  3. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    28 Apr '06 23:43
    No one from the Marshall Islands...
  4. 29 Apr '06 00:28
    Lots of people playing from the south pole though.
  5. 29 Apr '06 08:39 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Coconut
    Lots of people playing from the south pole though.
    176 members from Antartica.
    I didn't even know that Antartica is so heavily populated. And all of them are members at RHP?
    Doesn't theese people Antarticans have anything better to do down there but play chess?
  6. 29 Apr '06 09:03
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    176 members from Antartica.
    I didn't even know that Antartica is so heavily populated. And all of them are members at RHP?
    Doesn't theese people Antarticans have anything better to do down there but play chess?
    do you really believe that? what about the Vatican?
  7. 29 Apr '06 12:35
    Originally posted by rook n roll
    do you really believe that?
    Well, not really.

    But they *are* dressed in a black and white suit, lives in huge colonies at shorelines, and the males carrying an egg bethween his feet...
    ...or was it penguins...?

    However - they are good in chess!
  8. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    29 Apr '06 14:04
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    But they *are* dressed in a black and white suit, lives in huge colonies at shorelines, and the males carrying an egg bethween his feet...
    ...or was it penguins...?
    They're all puffin' Murrows, I bet!
  9. 29 Apr '06 15:11
    Originally posted by Aiko
    They're all puffin' Murrows, I bet!
    I don't think murrows come in black and white.
  10. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    29 Apr '06 15:28
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    I don't think murrows come in black and white.
    Not every cute pig is pink.
  11. 29 Apr '06 15:34
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Not every cute pig is pink.
    And not every cute penguinpuffin is purple. I know some are blue, too. But if there are any black-and-white ones, they must be very rare, or there would be some on Murrow's homepage.