1. Standard memberRONOC
    On a wave
    Cornwall
    Moves
    16 Mar '06 18:39
    OK so I have my tournie games in a seperate folder from my inbox games, I've just finished my first tournie game but although it has finished unlike the inbox games I haven't been given the option to archive, why or should I say where am I going wrong. Cheers.
  2. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    16 Mar '06 18:56
    Is this on the 'manage games' page? (as in 'My Games' -> 'Manage Games'😉
  3. Standard memberRONOC
    On a wave
    Cornwall
    Moves
    16 Mar '06 19:42
    Ok let me explain, although I've now solved it , so now its just a query, when I press say MY GAMES it will show all the games i have in progress in my INBOX ok...now whenever I finish one of these games i always get a little icon so as I can click to archive the said game, and then in the future when i've got the time I can sort through my archive and put the games in there respective folders ie: won folder, lost folder or drawn folder, now this is fine....I've since created a new folder so as to distinguish from my tournie games and my inbox(normal games) now when I finish a game in the tournie folder unlike the inbox folder it doesn't give me the option to archive so what I have to do is put it at the time I've won or lost and if I don't want it in the way I have to go into folders etc and direct it to the won or lost folder, this may seem trivial but the one click system in the inbox folder is more convieniant when you just want it out of the way for the timebeing until you decide to store it away in its deserved folder.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree