1. Standard memberYuga
    Renaissance
    OnceInALifetime
    Moves
    10 Sep '07 19:47
    The tournament page indicates that "tournament games time out automatically 2 days after the timeout period expires."

Considering a case where there is 0 day timeout:

If both players ran out of timebank and both decided not to time the other out, would the game run like a 2/0 (two days timeout, zero day timebank) game or like an 0/2 (zero day timeout, 2 days timebank) game?
  2. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Sep '07 21:31
    Originally posted by Yuga
    The tournament page indicates that "tournament games time out automatically 2 days after the timeout period expires."

If both players ran out of timebank and both decided not to time the other out, would the game run like a 2/0 (two days timeout, zero day timebank) game or like an 0/2 (zero day timeout, 2 days timebank) game?
    yep
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    10 Sep '07 21:43

Neither really.

It won't be like a 2/0 because either player could claim TO. It would be closer to the 0/2, but not exactly, because auto TO will happen immediately at the end of timebank, instead of 2 days later. If you get me.

D
  4. Standard memberYuga
    Renaissance
    OnceInALifetime
    Moves
    10 Sep '07 23:46
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    It would be closer to the 0/2, but not exactly, because auto TO will happen immediately at the end of timebank, instead of 2 days later. If you get me.

D
    From this I gather that by not taking a skull in a 0 day timeout game, my opponent has two days to play out the rest of his moves.

I'm not sure if I understood you, or if my logic here is correct, but I may see what happens anyway.

Thanks for the response. :-)
  5. Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    11 Sep '07 01:56
    Click the skulls

KISS

Keep
    It
    Simple
    Stupid

😉
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    11 Sep '07 10:43
    From this I gather that by not taking a skull in a 0 day timeout game, my opponent has two days to play out the rest of his moves.

I'm not sure if I understood you, or if my logic here is correct, but I may see what happens anyway.

Thanks for the response. :-)
    No, 2 days to play each move is my understanding.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree