1. Standard memberefilmar
    voyeur
    Zagreb
    Moves
    28 Nov '08 09:12
    One of mine clanmembers was removed from my clan(automatically) and i discovered that his subscribtion ran out. Is this automatic removal of non-subs from clans a new feature? Could we(clan leaders) at least get a message informing us that somebody has been removed from a clan?
  2. Blighty
    Moves
    28 Nov '08 11:56
    Originally posted by efilmar
    One of mine clanmembers was removed from my clan(automatically) and i discovered that his subscribtion ran out. Is this automatic removal of non-subs from clans a new feature? Could we(clan leaders) at least get a message informing us that somebody has been removed from a clan?
    I agree - with the message being sent. Please!
  3. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    28 Nov '08 20:24
    I agree too. I was shocked and appalled to have this happen to me the other day. Perhaps one for Site Ideas...
  4. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    08 Dec '08 18:40
    Originally posted by Lukerik
    I agree too. I was shocked and appalled to have this happen to me the other day. Perhaps one for Site Ideas...
    I agree. I had a player removed and neither them or I recieved any message at all.
    I also have noticed several players in clans that are non subs now, but are still in their clans and available for clan challenges. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree