1. Standard memberRONOC
    On a wave
    Cornwall
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 17:58
    hello to all, ive been away a while and on my return to the site ive noticed that my one time moving avatar is no longer moving in my profile or anywhere else for that matter, has something changed? ive tried new moving ones and still the same, ive put a temporary static one in fot the time being.........any suggestions cheers Ronoc
  2. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 19:04
    Originally posted by RONOC
    hello to all, ive been away a while and on my return to the site ive noticed that my one time moving avatar is no longer moving in my profile or anywhere else for that matter, has something changed? ive tried new moving ones and still the same, ive put a temporary static one in fot the time being.........any suggestions cheers Ronoc
    I think it was taking up too much memory or something so Russ cropped them all. There are posts around to tell you what the new sizes are (unless they are in the FAQ's??)
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 19:40
    Originally posted by RONOC
    You need to have your original avatar sized to exactly 50x50 or it will not move, and any transparency turns black.

I believe the avatar must also be around 32KB or smaller.

P-
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 19:50
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    You need to have your original avatar sized to exactly 50x50 or it will not move, and any transparency turns black.

I believe the avatar must also be around 32KB or smaller.

P-
    Hey - mines not moving either . 🙁

What's going on?
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 20:06
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

What's going on?
    It takes a few pints at the pub to get your avatar moving.

P-
  6. The sky
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 21:12

What's going on?
    It moves every time you make a move. You just can't see that because you are busy moving.
  7. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Oct '07 02:20

What's going on?
    You're a non-subscriber 😛
  8. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    12 Oct '07 07:27
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    You're a non-subscriber 😛
    Well spotted Columbo!

lmao

😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree