Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 18 Apr '09 14:16
    My opponent was banned. How can I remove the game without waiting for the time-out?
  2. Subscriber Mctayto
    Highlander
    18 Apr '09 15:06 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by masterwannabe
    My opponent was banned. How can I remove the game without waiting for the time-out?
    As said before, you are unable to do anything unil the powers that be finally award you the win.
    By the way the user in question User 244269
  3. 18 Apr '09 15:18 / 1 edit
    That's why the question... Hopefully the PTB will do something.

    Yes, that is the opponent...

    As a curiosity, any idea why?
  4. Subscriber Mctayto
    Highlander
    18 Apr '09 17:35
    Originally posted by masterwannabe
    That's why the question... Hopefully the PTB will do something.

    Yes, that is the opponent...

    As a curiosity, any idea why?
    His rating does not suggest engine use so my guess is he broke a rule such as harassment or equivolent. But that is a pure guess.
  5. 18 Apr '09 21:55
    I agree. He made as many blunders as I
  6. 20 Apr '09 20:41
    Originally posted by masterwannabe
    My opponent was banned. How can I remove the game without waiting for the time-out?
    Anyone within the authority structure of this site have an answer?
  7. 25 Apr '09 17:30
    OK... Now that my (banned) opponent has passed the timebank limit and should have the Skull icon showing however has an "Opponent banned - please wait" icon showing. When I click on it, I get a new page and message saying " Forbidden You don't have permission to access /mygames/ on this server. Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at www.redhotpawn.com Port 80"

    How can I get this game killed?

    Game 6145135
  8. Subscriber Ponderableonline
    chemist
    25 Apr '09 17:34
    Originally posted by masterwannabe
    OK... Now that my (banned) opponent has passed the timebank limit and should have the Skull icon showing however has an "Opponent banned - please wait" icon showing. When I click on it, I get a new page and message saying " Forbidden You don't have permission to access /mygames/ on this server. Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at www.redhotpawn.com Port 80"

    How can I get this game killed?

    Game 6145135
    send feedback.
    better still subscribe and then send feedback.
  9. 25 Apr '09 22:22
    Originally posted by masterwannabe


    How can I get this game killed?

    Game 6145135
    All you can do is wait.
  10. 26 Apr '09 01:09
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    All you can do is wait.
    for what?
  11. 26 Apr '09 08:08
    Originally posted by masterwannabe
    for what?
    For the admin to eventually remove the game from your list. Usually a week is long enough but who knows?