1. Joined
    28 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Sep '06 10:59
    I just won two games because my opponent was banned - what r possible reasons for them being banned? Should I be worried I was talking to a 'predator' or something?
  2. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Moves
    13 Sep '06 11:051 edit
    Originally posted by beckkiieee
    I just won two games because my opponent was banned - what r possible reasons for them being banned? Should I be worried I was talking to a 'predator' or something?
    The following are reasons an account has been closed due to one or more failures to comply with the agreed registration obligations.

Section 3(a) : The Red Hot Pawn administration team have identified a single person using multiple accounts.
    Section 3(b) : The Red Hot Pawn game moderation team have found overwhelming evidence, and concluded beyond reasonable doubt that the following players have violated the Terms of Service, Section 3(b), and in doing so, have had their accounts terminated.
    Section 3(c) : The Red Hot Pawn administration team have concluded that a person has unreasonably harassed another member of this site.
  3. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    13 Sep '06 11:051 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. London
    Moves
    13 Sep '06 11:306 edits
    Originally posted by beckkiieee
    Come on Beckkiieee, don't play innocent. You have been playing both Mikeevans and Michaelevans.

He had two accounts, as you well know. He made no secret of it and someone must have reported him. 😴
  5. Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    13 Sep '06 16:07
    Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
    3 Reasons:
    3(a) Multiple Accounting
    3(b) Using assistance (this excludes Opening databases, but includes the help of another person or the use of a chess program
    3(c) Harassing another member of the site

No 3(d), "Being a sexual deviant" as yet.
    wouldnt that come under 3 (c) or am i ok for now?
  6. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    13 Sep '06 21:09
    Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
    3 Reasons:
    3(a) Multiple Accounting
    3(b) Using assistance (this excludes Opening databases, but includes the help of another person or the use of a chess program
    3(c) Harassing another member of the site

No 3(d), "Being a sexual deviant" as yet.
    No 3(d), "Being a sexual deviant" as yet. RHP would go broke if this was the case. 😕 And if it does become a rule, I plead the 5th. 🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree