1. Joined
    26 Dec '06
    Moves
    23 Jan '07 21:13
    If the site has no intention of restating them, then why must we WAIT.. Please wait for WHAT..... This game is now on day #10 from the timeout point and STILL says PLEASE WAIT....
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    23 Jan '07 21:23
    Originally posted by saywhat
    If the site has no intention of restating them, then why must we WAIT.. Please wait for WHAT..... This game is now on day #10 from the timeout point and STILL says PLEASE WAIT....
    Why it takes so long, no one knows. Have you tried using 'send feedback' bottom of every page here... ask them nice when this might be sorted out so you can have your games back?

Can't hurt to ask.

P-
  3. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    23 Jan '07 23:321 edit
    You have to send feedback on the bottom of the page. And explain to them NICELY that you are still waiting for the games to be cleared up and give them the name of the player and the game id numbers.

This happened to a member of our clan once also. They waited 3 weeks or so until they sent feedback. And within 15 minnute of them writing in the games were cleared up. I think RHP staff gets back logged sometimes with banned players and all their games to deal with. and I think sometimes a banned player and their active games will get lost in the shuffle of everything being cleared up. So you have to remind them. After you remind them NICELY I'm sure the games will be cleared up pretty quickly. 🙂
  4. Joined
    26 Dec '06
    Moves
    24 Jan '07 00:18
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    You have to send feedback on the bottom of the page. And explain to them NICELY that you are still waiting for the games to be cleared up and give them the name of the player and the game id numbers.

This happened to a member of our clan once also. They waited 3 weeks or so until they sent feedback. And within 15 minnute of them writing in th ...[text shortened]... d them. After you remind them NICELY I'm sure the games will be cleared up pretty quickly. 🙂
    I did that 5 days ago.... Will try it again though.... Seems to me that taking care of banned players stuff would be an automated task done during normal automated maintenance, but what do I know.. 🙂
  5. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    24 Jan '07 00:39
    I did that 5 days ago.... Will try it again though.... Seems to me that taking care of banned players stuff would be an automated task done during normal automated maintenance, but what do I know.. 🙂
    Well I don't know forsure either. All I can tell you is we had that same problem once in our clan and it was cleared up right after writing in. It has always taken from a few days to a week or so to have banned players games cleared up, and sometimes longer. I think its kinda clear that it is not just automated maintenance to clear up banned players games. And that some extra work has to be done to do so. But what do I know. Good luck. 🙂
  6. Joined
    26 Dec '06
    Moves
    24 Jan '07 21:14
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    Well I don't know forsure either. All I can tell you is we had that same problem once in our clan and it was cleared up right after writing in. It has always taken from a few days to a week or so to have banned players games cleared up, and sometimes longer. I think its kinda clear that it is not just automated maintenance to clear up banned players games. And that some extra work has to be done to do so. But what do I know. Good luck. 🙂
    The second time you send feedback seems to be the charm... FINALLY, the game is over, and a nice suprise was that I still got the points for the win, as well I should have as there was some major league domination in that game... (for a change)... 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree