1. Joined
    24 Feb '05
    Moves
    18 May '08 17:24
    I`d like to become a subscriber but unfortunally I have no credit card.
    My friend wants to do that for my by his own card. Is it possible?
  2. Standard memberjockmcgee
    Ganbei!
    Not in lecture
    Moves
    18 May '08 19:01
    Yeah when you subscribe you enter payment details and the username whose subscription that you wish to pay for.
  3. Joined
    20 Jul '05
    Moves
    19 May '08 10:47
    my wife has used her card to pay my subs to 2co yet you still say i am not a subscriber this was paid on the 12 may on behalf of "kronic "bobby_appleby@yahoo.co.uk please look into this or send my money back
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 May '08 10:531 edit
    Watch out for one thing if you pay with a friends card - The subscription renewal fee after one year (and two etc) is taken automatically, without asking, from the same card.
  5. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    19 May '08 12:05
    Originally posted by kronic
    my wife has used her card to pay my subs to 2co yet you still say i am not a subscriber this was paid on the 12 may on behalf of "kronic "bobby_appleby@yahoo.co.uk please look into this or send my money back
    This needs to be notified to admin. Use "Send Feedback" at bottom of page and make sure you select "Subscriptions" so that you get the highest priority. They always answer subscriptions messages quickly.
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    20 May '08 13:00
    Originally posted by kronic
    Please send site feedback if you have a problem like this - we can then deal with it promptly. In this case, our card processing partners (2co.com) were contacted, which resulted in us missing this problem until it was too late. (A refund has now been issued)

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree