Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 19 Jul '07 16:32
    Just accepted this open invite - and RHP tells me it is my move. But then for obvious reasons won't help me.

    3824645

    Mat
  2. Subscriber Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    19 Jul '07 16:42
    Originally posted by Mat Kelley
    Just accepted this open invite - and RHP tells me it is my move. But then for obvious reasons won't help me.

    3824645

    Mat
    Set piece.

    D
  3. 19 Jul '07 16:46
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Set piece.

    D
    Nope - unfortunately not - it just wants me to start the game but I can't I am black
  4. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    19 Jul '07 16:53 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Mat Kelley
    Nope - unfortunately not - it just wants me to start the game but I can't I am black
    Yes. It is set pieces. You should have a little chessboard with dots next to your game in your list.

    Black to move
    1 day
    0 time bank.

    Who made the game? If you don't want to play it, delete it now.

    P-
  5. 19 Jul '07 16:55
    Originally posted by Mat Kelley
    Nope - unfortunately not - it just wants me to start the game but I can't I am black
    What happens if you make a move, like e7-e5 or something?
  6. 19 Jul '07 16:59
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Yes. It is set pieces. You should have a little chessboard with dots next to your game in your list.

    Black to move
    1 day
    0 time bank.

    Who made the game? If you don't want to play it, delete it now.

    P-
    Sorry Phlab but pretty certain not set piece - oppo set up the game but no little chessboard - I don't take on set piece games (well not deliberately) if it were set piece i should be able to move I can not - happy to delete but I think it is a bug that Russ et al should know about.

    I fully accept it could just be my stupidity - it wouldn't be the first time!
  7. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    19 Jul '07 17:05 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Mat Kelley
    Sorry Phlab but pretty certain not set piece - oppo set up the game but no little chessboard - I don't take on set piece games (well not deliberately) if it were set piece i should be able to move I can not - happy to delete but I think it is a bug that Russ et al should know about.

    I fully accept it could just be my stupidity - it wouldn't be the first time!
    This is a job for site feedback if you feel you can't delete it. Bottom of every page here at RHP (Send Feedback)

    P-
  8. 19 Jul '07 18:53
    Hooray I am not going mad - Russ reckons there is a problem.
  9. Subscriber KingDavid403
    King David
    19 Jul '07 22:52 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Mat Kelley
    Hooray I am not going mad - Russ reckons there is a problem.
    Hooray I am not going mad

    If the problem turns out to be you're playing white in this game you know what that means don't you???
  10. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    20 Jul '07 12:21
    Thread 73210

    If anyone else still has problems, please send feedback with game ids.

    -Russ