1. Joined
    15 Nov '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '08 22:14
    When I'm playing blitz, I make my move, then my opponent seems to do nothing for a few minutes. I try typing in the chat window and my message doesn't appear. Then I'm forced to exit the game because the game froze, which is very irritating especially if I've been chatting with my opponent or winning. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Dunno if it's a coding problem or a Firefox thing.
  2. Joined
    20 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 20:57
    Originally posted by seppukuisfun
    this happens to a lot of people. go to the FAQ. it doesnt have a straight answer, but it may help you...do you know a guy named "gamerguy"?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Sep '08 07:17
    Happens to me and i try to remind that time is ticking but nothing happens. Even when the opponent seems to be timed out it doesn't change status. I agree it should be fixed.
  4. Joined
    14 Aug '08
    Moves
    05 Oct '08 01:28
    Playing Blitz, I would like an explanation of the difference between increment time and the other time. There are two times. One is obvious, but the increment time is not. I thought it meant the time limit per move, but I exceeded that several times and did not end the game. Chuck
  5. Joined
    02 Oct '08
    Moves
    07 Oct '08 06:05
    Originally posted by Chuck Scurich
    Playing Blitz, I would like an explanation of the difference between increment time and the other time. There are two times. One is obvious, but the increment time is not. I thought it meant the time limit per move, but I exceeded that several times and did not end the game. Chuck
    if you move within the increment time you get time added to your total time. im not sure if the time added is the full increment time or just the left over after subtracting your move

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree