1. Standard memberLocutusofBorg
    Resistance is futile
    The Cube
    Moves
    02 Nov '07 00:57
    Hi, last night, in the heat of a blitz game and the clock running out, i was inadvertently able to make two moves, one immediately after the one.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    02 Nov '07 02:28
    Originally posted by LocutusofBorg
    Hi, last night, in the heat of a blitz game and the clock running out, i was inadvertently able to make two moves, one immediately after the one.
    You should have saved out the PGN, now we are left wondering if the other guy moved and you didn't notice.

P-
  3. Standard memberLocutusofBorg
    Resistance is futile
    The Cube
    Moves
    02 Nov '07 02:39
    Didn't realize i could save the game in Blitz. Pretty sure the double move can be reproduced.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    02 Nov '07 11:56
    Originally posted by LocutusofBorg
    Didn't realize i could save the game in Blitz. Pretty sure the double move can be reproduced.
    I believe there is a save or view PGN button on the blitz page before you leave the table. View it, select, copy the PGN out.

In a blitz game when the clocks are blazing and the pieces are flying I think it more likely that a move was missed rather than you getting an extra move.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree