1. Joined
    27 May '09
    Moves
    12 Jun '09 04:43
    Hi All,

New to the site. Really like it.

Tried the Blitz today and had a bit of a problem. Half way through a game it looked like the other person just stopped playing. I thought maybe it was coz i was winning but then i played someone else and the same thing happened and it was only just into the midgame. When i tried to write a comment, i could type but nothing would come up. Any thoughts? Their connection? My connection?

Also... (and this might sound stupid), what does the 'initial time' drop down bar mean? Is that the time for the whole game, and if it runs out someone loses, or something else? I also don't really know what the increments means either.

Sorry to ask dumb questions.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    12 Jun '09 07:49
    Hello Nlok,

"there are no dumb questions, just dumb answers" this is what one of my teachers used to tell us.

If you encounter problems, you can send feedback by clicking "Send feedback" at the bottom of each page.

I agree that there should be a Blitz Faq.

The initial time is the time you begin with, the increments are added each time you move.
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '09 02:15
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    I agree that there should be a Blitz Faq.
    is this something that you would personally enjoy?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree