1. Joined
    14 Feb '07
    Moves
    08 Jun '07 19:21
    I have been playing blitz on the new blitz option regularly, but have just today experienced a problem. Every time I offer a game it appears as normal, but when someone (anyone, there has been lots) joins we are both immediately dumped back to the main lounge screen. I send a PM to one player discussing this and he did not quit the game and neither did I.
    I can accpet an opponents offered game and play with no problem, I just cant offer my own.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    08 Jun '07 20:48
    Originally posted by tiggeronvrb
    I have been playing blitz on the new blitz option regularly, but have just today experienced a problem. Every time I offer a game it appears as normal, but when someone (anyone, there has been lots) joins we are both immediately dumped back to the main lounge screen. I send a PM to one player discussing this and he did not quit the game and neither did I.
    I can accpet an opponents offered game and play with no problem, I just cant offer my own.
    Use the Send Feedback button. Tell them what browser and version you are using. They will want to fix this.

Once all bugs are ironed out, they plan to add a Blitz rating on top of our Correspondence rating.

P-
  3. Joined
    14 Feb '07
    Moves
    08 Jun '07 20:571 edit
    Thanks, have done so. Didnt do so immediately as its appropriate to post here first is it not? I didnt know if it was a common problem.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    09 Jun '07 01:25
    Originally posted by tiggeronvrb
    Thanks, have done so. Didnt do so immediately as its appropriate to post here first is it not? I didnt know if it was a common problem.
    Yup, you ask the questions here... some can be solved easy. This doesn't sound like a problem on your end.

P-
  5. Joined
    10 Jun '07
    Moves
    11 Jun '07 18:471 edit
    Today I make a game and my opponent lose on the clock. The program d'ont send the message of victory and I d'ont quit the game. After that I can play on the blitz, they give me a message telling I not connect on the net. Somebody help me, PLEASE.
  6. Joined
    14 Feb '07
    Moves
    11 Jun '07 22:13
    Well the problem seems fixed now, strange it seemed to be only me!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree