1. Joined
    20 Aug '09
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 18:14
    I cannot figure out of what possible use this feature is on this site. I seem only able to bookmark one game at a time--and when it is bookmarked--there is no indication of whether it is my move or not. So what good is it?
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 02:23
    The purpose of bookmarking is to give you quick access to particular games, which are games you want to watch and not necessarily games you are playing in. You can bookmark any game and the list appears on your MyHome page.
  3. Joined
    20 Aug '09
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 16:30
    Thanks. Now I know that the function does not offer what I had hoped it would. I have few games with a one day time-out and no time bank--I don't want them to get away from me and had hoped that bookmarking the games would call my attention to them for a needed response.
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 17:33
    Originally posted by Lawrence Anderson
    Thanks. Now I know that the function does not offer what I had hoped it would. I have few games with a one day time-out and no time bank--I don't want them to get away from me and had hoped that bookmarking the games would call my attention to them for a needed response.
    On your "my games" page there are several different ways to show your games by using the 'sort by' option on the upper right side of the page. Will any of those help you?
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    19 Sep '15 08:01
    Originally posted by Lawrence Anderson
    If you have 1/0 games you must visit the site at least twice a day to be guaranteed protection from timeout. I keep my 1/0 games in a separate folder and always do them first. Others may find other ways to be safe, there are several other options.
  6. Joined
    20 Aug '09
    Moves
    20 Sep '15 17:10
    I usually play through my games in the Opponents Name option. The others seem to be more erratic--harder to make sure that I get to all of the games. I have been exploring other options and now use the Newest Games option to make sure that I get all of my new games going in a timely fashion and I find the 1/0 games listed at the top, almost always of the Least Time Remaining category. So I go to that one twice a day for those games. Thanks for your help.
  7. Joined
    20 Aug '09
    Moves
    20 Sep '15 17:11
    This is a good suggestion and very much appreciated. I will be using it I'm sure. Thanks.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree