Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Standard member genius
    Wayward Soul
    26 Jun '07 15:31
    if i have a game where there is an advert before it (and i am prompted to "Please click here to continue to your game" and i then click "skip this game for now" when i get to the game then i am sent to another advert page then back to the same game...
  2. Standard member ivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    26 Jun '07 15:38
    It happens sometimes, then acces your games from "My games icon" on the left of your screen
  3. Standard member genius
    Wayward Soul
    26 Jun '07 15:47
    Originally posted by ivan2908
    It happens sometimes, then acces your games from "My games icon" on the left of your screen
    well, it's not something i ever really do - but it is a big

also, i tried it a few times and it keeps on happening...like, every time...
  4. Subscriber C J Horse
    A stable personality
    26 Jun '07 17:46
    Why don't you subscribe and do away with ads for good?
  5. Standard member genius
    Wayward Soul
    26 Jun '07 20:31
    Originally posted by C J Horse
    Why don't you subscribe and do away with ads for good?
    because i only have £110 left in my overdraft and am currently (still) looking for a summer job?
  6. 27 Jun '07 02:12
    Originally posted by genius
    if i have a game where there is an advert before it (and i am prompted to "Please click here to continue to your game" and i then click "skip this game for now" when i get to the game then i am sent to another advert page then back to the same game...
    It's the price we non-sub scum pay to subsidise cheap prices for subscribers.

Happens every time. [probably to prevent some sort of paranoically imagined abuse]