1. Joined
    07 Jan '15
    Moves
    09 Jan '15 21:053 edits
    According to help, this is how to castle...

"To castle when playing at Red Hot Pawn just move the king. The rook will move automatically if the castle is valid AFTER the move is submitted."

I tried to do a king side castle. I moved the king and submitted the move, but the rook never moved. Now it is the opponents turn and I have an uncastled board. How can I back up and set the board with the castle move having been made?

Game 10987803
  2. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    09 Jan '15 21:561 edit
    Originally posted by roythegrandpa
    According to help, this is how to castle...

"To castle when playing at Red Hot Pawn just move the king. The rook will move automatically if the castle is valid AFTER the move is submitted."

I tried to do a king side castle. I moved the king and submitted the move, but the rook never moved. Now it is the opponents turn and I have an uncastled bo ...[text shortened]... ow can I back up and set the board with the castle move having been made?

Game 10987803
    If you take another look at that board, you'll see that the piece you actually moved was the queen, not the king. You can't take back the move in this game, but you're only six moves in. I suggest you explain to your opponent, resign this game and start another one. Or just continue to play the game as it is now.
  3. Joined
    07 Jan '15
    Moves
    09 Jan '15 23:06
    Duh. Thanks!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree