Butt-wad

Standard membermerman
Help 24 Jun '07 15:07
  1. Joined
    18 Jun '07
    Moves
    24 Jun '07 15:07
    Theres this person that keeps accepting my open invites, even when I said I wasn't going to play him, but he accepted another one of my open invites and said "I like pissing u off", what do I do about him?
  2. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    24 Jun '07 15:13
    Originally posted by merman
    Theres this person that keeps accepting my open invites, even when I said I wasn't going to play him, but he accepted another one of my open invites and said "I like pissing u off", what do I do about him?
    send feedback:

http://www.redhotpawn.com/core/feedback.php
  3. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    24 Jun '07 15:13
    report and put him on your ignore list
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    24 Jun '07 15:44
    Originally posted by jvanhine
    report and put him on your ignore list
    If someone is on your ignore list, can they still accept your open invites? If they can, that should be fixed immediately.

P-
  5. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    24 Jun '07 16:47
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    If someone is on your ignore list, can they still accept your open invites? If they can, that should be fixed immediately.

P-
    nah, i think only tourney games and clan games can still go..
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    24 Jun '07 17:22
    nah, i think only tourney games and clan games can still go..
    You are right, after our test.

Once a person is ignored, they can NOT take your games.

P-
  7. U.S.A.
    Moves
    25 Jun '07 01:14
    Originally posted by merman
    Yeah i agree with putting him on your ignore list and reporting him.
    Here's the link if you don't know where the "ignore list" is.

http://www.redhotpawn.com/ignorelist/addignore.php

When you get there just type his name in the box and click "ignore person" button.

-- Paul
  8. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    26 Jun '07 00:32
    as part of our test, P. could write me when i was ignored...i think once someone puts someone on their list they should get a letter in their mail saying " X user has requested to not have contact with you" and then both sides cant pm after that...
  9. Standard memberBedingbedang
    commente moi donc ça
    Montreal
    Moves
    26 Jun '07 04:05
    as part of our test, P. could write me when i was ignored...i think once someone puts someone on their list they should get a letter in their mail saying " X user has requested to not have contact with you" and then both sides cant pm after that...
    I don't agree, what if people want to make peace? And what if someone puts someone else on their ignore list "prematurely" and the issue could be solved with a little more talking?

I think abuse should be reported and the player being warned of possible banning. That can take care of most problems regarding abusive PMs imo.
  10. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    26 Jun '07 04:59
    Originally posted by Bedingbedang
    I don't agree, what if people want to make peace? And what if someone puts someone else on their ignore list "prematurely" and the issue could be solved with a little more talking?

I think abuse should be reported and the player being warned of possible banning. That can take care of most problems regarding abusive PMs imo.
    yep, those are good points, probably the reason it is right now...now could be someones way of getting the last word in, but thats probably too low of a % to change..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree