1. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    25 Jun '14 22:19
    Stupid question, I know.
    But will someone please walk me through as to how I can buy a membership for a non-sub ? ( I thought I knew how but then I had a brain fart)
    Your help will be greatly appreciated.
  2. In your face
    Moves
    25 Jun '14 23:191 edit
    Howdy
    I'm not sure but if you click on a player's profile without a sub, then click on the angel winged thingy in the top left hand corner, it throws all sorts of subs options at you.

Eit: Do I win a prize for posting exactly one hour after you? hard to do you know!
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    26 Jun '14 08:45
    What you need to do is purchase a subscription, which will be assigned to your account, then send a feedback, and we will transfer it.

Just give us 24 hours to make the transfer (or possibly a little longer at weekends).
  4. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    26 Jun '14 22:04
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    Howdy
    I'm not sure but if you click on a player's profile without a sub, then click on the angel winged thingy in the top left hand corner, it throws all sorts of subs options at you.

Eit: Do I win a prize for posting exactly one hour after you? hard to do you know!
    thank you for the feed back. And no you do not get a prize .😉
  5. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    26 Jun '14 22:05
    Originally posted by Russ
    What you need to do is purchase a subscription, which will be assigned to your account, then send a feedback, and we will transfer it.

Just give us 24 hours to make the transfer (or possibly a little longer at weekends).
    Thanks for the feed back Russ. I will be doing this shortly.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree