1. Standard memberMagnifico
    Emporer of Galaxy
    Wadsworth, OH
    Moves
    24 Dec '05 00:27
    Hi,

Can I buy a subscription for a friend for Christmas? He is already signed up, but doesn't have the funds so I thought I'd give him a suprise Christmas present. I, of course do not wish to accidently cause myself to get rejected for suspiciously having two accounts (which I don't!). I'd be great if I could use my credit card to do so. I'm assuming though, that it's impossible since I'd probably have to be logged in as him. I can just give him a check though, but I thought it would be kinda cool to subscribe him and then throw about 20 games from me at him. If the site administrator or someone could let me know, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Magnifico
  2. Standard memberSaint Nick
    Pimp of the elves
    San Diego, CA
    Moves
    24 Dec '05 00:47
    Originally posted by Magnifico
    Hi,

Can I buy a subscription for a friend for Christmas? He is already signed up, but doesn't have the funds so I thought I'd give him a suprise Christmas present. I, of course do not wish to accidently cause myself to get rejected for suspiciously having two accounts (which I don't!). I'd be great if I could use my credit card to do so. I'm assumi ...[text shortened]... f the site administrator or someone could let me know, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Magnifico
    Yes, you can.
    When submitting the payment, you just have to annotate what name the subscription is for. You should probably PM Russ before hand to ensure that the correct person gets the correct.
  3. Earth Prime
    Moves
    24 Dec '05 06:13
    Yes you can. Mystery people have bought subs for others (Marikatomb, mokko, XanthosNZ) and there haven't been problems
  4. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    24 Dec '05 13:29
    Originally posted by Coconut
    Yes you can. Mystery people have bought subs for others (Marikatomb, mokko, XanthosNZ) and there haven't been problems
    I thought Wildfire was going to pay for Bowmann...?
  5. Standard memberMagnifico
    Emporer of Galaxy
    Wadsworth, OH
    Moves
    24 Dec '05 20:51
    I think I'll play it safe and just have my friend use his credit card and I'll send him a check or something. That'll keep it uncomplicated. I did try to purchase through this sight with my card but it was unclear who the money would be applied to, and since I was logged in, I figured...probably my account instead of his.
  6. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    24 Dec '05 21:03
    It would be more of a suprise if he / she does not know there is a star and suddenly can take on more games than those six, instead of sending a cheque / check.
  7. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    25 Dec '05 19:42
    Originally posted by Magnifico
    ..Can I buy a subscription for a friend for Christmas?
    I'll be your friend...😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree