2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    17 Jan '08 23:38
    Originally posted by DrLivy
    If so, how?
    Nope.

Just turn off all email notifications under "my settings" menus, and forget about the site.

But WHY on earth would you want to do that?
  3. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Jan '08 06:53
    Did you mean to ask, can I stop being a subscriber? That's just a matter of sending feedback, requesting that your credit card not have any further hits on it. If you do actually wish to leave the site, it's good manners to resign all your games in progress.

But as the previous poster said, why would anyone want to leave RHP?
  4. Joined
    31 Oct '03
    Moves
    18 Jan '08 08:51
    Originally posted by DrLivy
    If so, how?
    You cannot because it would mess up the system, ratings and game histories etc...

But you can go to your personal settings and type random keys on your keyboard with our eyes closed and copy that random new password to retype your password section. Press "Update" and then, log off immediately.

Voila! You can never log in again. πŸ˜€
  5. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Jan '08 14:17
    Originally posted by kenan
    You cannot because it would mess up the system, ratings and game histories etc...

But you can go to your personal settings and type random keys on your keyboard with our eyes closed and copy that random new password to retype your password section. Press "Update" and then, log off immediately.

Voila! You can never log in again. πŸ˜€
    Did you think up that evil trick to get at a fellow-member of RHP when he left his computer unattended? πŸ™‚
  6. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    19 Jan '08 01:35
    yes, and then that fellow member had a new password sent to his email adresπŸ˜›

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree