1. Joined
    29 May '10
    Moves
    30 May '10 10:14
    I would like to control who I play. I just signed up. I started two games. Another game just showed up for me to play. My opponent made his first move. I don't want to play this third board. Can I simply reject the game? How so?

And, in the future, how can I control the number of people that I play and also who specifically I play?

(I was on a similar site before and encountered a bunch of foul language, etc. etc. etc.)

thanks
  2. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    30 May '10 10:43
    Originally posted by r99pawn77
    I would like to control who I play. I just signed up. I started two games. Another game just showed up for me to play. My opponent made his first move. I don't want to play this third board. Can I simply reject the game? How so?

And, in the future, how can I control the number of people that I play and also who specifically I play?

(I was on a similar site before and encountered a bunch of foul language, etc. etc. etc.)

thanks
    If you haven't moved yet you can bin the game by clicking on the trashcan icon next to it on the 'my games' screen.
  3. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    30 May '10 14:01
    The trash can icon will be there for the first 2 moves, I think. Clicking it deletes the game.

To control games showing up in your in-box do this:

Under "My Settings" in the bar near the top of the page pick "My Challenge Settings". If you wish no games to come into your in-box uninvited, put a 0 in the box "Maximum Games". You can still send out challenges, but no one can send you one. On that same page scroll down to turn on the "Buddy" system. Players you list as buddies can override the challenge setting of 0 games and send you games. You add a player's EXACT name under "My Home"..."My Buddies"
  4. Joined
    29 May '10
    Moves
    30 May '10 15:29
    great! thx so much for the info, appreciated.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree