Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. Subscriber Elamef37
    Queenslander
    14 Oct '08 08:16
    and clear something for me, because its got me baffled!

    If a subscriber to this site is asking to see a second round of non-sub tournaments and posting a thread two days after he has joined...

    Why would he be asking?
  2. Standard member Mathurine
    sorozatgyilkos
    14 Oct '08 17:45
    :'(
  3. 15 Oct '08 02:40
    Originally posted by Elamef37
    and clear something for me, because its got me baffled!

    If a subscriber to this site is asking to see a second round of non-sub tournaments and posting a thread two days after he has joined...

    Why would he be asking?
    Maybe:
    the subscriber has 4 kids who also play here who can't afford to subscribe and are giving him grief cos they can't enter tournaments.....

    just a thought.
  4. Subscriber Elamef37
    Queenslander
    18 Oct '08 21:44
    It's been sorted thanks
  5. 18 Oct '08 21:50
    Originally posted by Elamef37
    It's been sorted thanks
    So what's the answer?
  6. Subscriber Elamef37
    Queenslander
    19 Oct '08 01:00 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    So what's the answer?
    the subscriber has 4 kids who also play here who can't afford to subscribe and are giving him grief cos they can't enter tournaments
  7. Standard member Lukerik
    Stick your hands up
    19 Oct '08 01:14
    Was this before or after they elected me King of Bhutan for being their highest rated player?
  8. Subscriber Elamef37
    Queenslander
    19 Oct '08 02:35
    Originally posted by Lukerik
    Was this before or after they elected me King of Bhutan for being their highest rated player?
    I won't ask the location of Bhutan
  9. 19 Oct '08 03:23 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Elamef37

    Lovely Jubbly
    Location : Peckham
    Is there a Peckham in Oz?

    I used to stay in Peckham in London years ago.


    Next door to Rodney the Plonker.
  10. Subscriber Elamef37
    Queenslander
    19 Oct '08 03:53
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Is there a Peckham in Oz?

    I used to stay in Peckham in London years ago.


    Next door to Rodney the Plonker.
    Not that I know of, Trigger!

  11. 20 Oct '08 01:15
    Originally posted by Elamef37
    Not that I know of, Trigger!