1. Joined
    19 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Dec '05 19:18
    I am new to the site, and cannot find in the interface or in the FAQ or Forums, how to delete a game someone sent me. It was an unsolicited game. (I joined the site to play against one particular friend, and we have a game in progress.)
    Any help appreciated...
    Thanks.
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    19 Dec '05 19:53
    Originally posted by BobWilson
    I am new to the site, and cannot find in the interface or in the FAQ or Forums, how to delete a game someone sent me. It was an unsolicited game. (I joined the site to play against one particular friend, and we have a game in progress.)
    Any help appreciated...
    Thanks.
    DOn't move. Click on the bin.

D
  3. Joined
    19 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Dec '05 23:46
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    DOn't move. Click on the bin.

D
    Thanks so much. The trash-bin icon was staring me in the face, and I kept missing it. It would be helpful if in the RedHotPawn documentation this was mentioned. Thanks again!
  4. Berks.
    Moves
    21 Dec '05 00:32
    Originally posted by BobWilson
    Thanks so much. The trash-bin icon was staring me in the face, and I kept missing it. It would be helpful if in the RedHotPawn documentation this was mentioned. Thanks again!
    It is. From the FAQ

How do I delete a game?

If a game is under three moves it can be deleted from the 'My Games' page by clicking the bin icon. If a game is three moves or over, it can not be removed, but can be archived.
  5. Joined
    06 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Dec '05 17:40
    I inadvertantly clicked on "resigned" before a move was made. It is now posted as a loss. Is there anything I can do to reverse this? Gary
  6. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    23 Dec '05 17:52
    Originally posted by Sam347
    I inadvertantly clicked on "resigned" before a move was made. It is now posted as a loss. Is there anything I can do to reverse this? Gary
    I don't think there's anything that can be done. However, it doesn't count against your rating since 3 moves were not made.
  7. Joined
    06 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Dec '05 18:00
    OK. Thanks for helping me out.
  8. Earth Prime
    Moves
    24 Dec '05 06:15
    Originally posted by Sam347
    I inadvertantly clicked on "resigned"
    To resign, you have to click the 'resign' word, then the checkbox, then 'move' then confirm it.

if you accidentally resigned a game, you need serious help.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree