1. Joined
    08 Apr '12
    Moves
    12 Apr '12 17:58
    I was one of the original members of this site my username is Rickyp1 but have not played in over 2yrs and would like to continue playing again. Unfortunately my email no longer exists, rickyp1@optonline.net, due to change in ISP provider so I cannot retrieve a password change email to login. My new email account is on this new account I created to play again. Please send new password to this profile IsukAtChees52 user login name so that I can start playing again with my original profile and maybe resubsribe. Once I'm able to login to old profile I will discontinue playing with current profile.

Thanks
    Rick P.
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    12 Apr '12 21:531 edit
    Here are a couple of related 'help threads'...I'm afraid it looks a touch 'confused' in your case but sending feedback is the key !
    EDIT: An original pawnstar I see ! I feel sure something could be done ..as I say, send feedback, at the bottom of every page here !
    Thread 146002

Thread 140036
  3. Joined
    08 Apr '12
    Moves
    13 Apr '12 16:29
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    Here are a couple of related 'help threads'...I'm afraid it looks a touch 'confused' in your case but sending feedback is the key !
    EDIT: An original pawnstar I see ! I feel sure something could be done ..as I say, send feedback, at the bottom of every page here !
    Thread 146002

Thread 140036
    So what your saying is keep it short and sweet. All I want is my old account back. Thanks for replying.
  4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    13 Apr '12 17:31
    Originally posted by IsukAtChess52
    So what your saying is keep it short and sweet. All I want is my old account back. Thanks for replying.
    Yes, simply forward your new email to admin ( feedback ) and ask if they'd recognise it over your old unobtainable one, briefly explaining the ISP predicament...good luck !!
  5. Joined
    08 Apr '12
    Moves
    13 Apr '12 20:24
    Thanks I sent email to Feedback.
  6. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    13 Apr '12 22:53
    Originally posted by IsukAtChess52
    Thanks I sent email to Feedback.
    Please let us know how you get on, hopefully with your old pawnstar handle intact..the way I see it is that they would go out of their way or make an exception to the rules, as it was you guys that risked losing your 'site donation' when you supported this fledgling site 10yrs ago..!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree