1. Joined
    24 May '06
    Moves
    01 Feb '07 13:46
    Pls help, i still can't be challenged by other players un less i challenge people. I increased my challenge settings to 30 which seemed to look alright but still can't be challenged.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 Feb '07 14:12
    Originally posted by Mr TEE
    Pls help, i still can't be challenged by other players un less i challenge people. I increased my challenge settings to 30 which seemed to look alright but still can't be challenged.
    I challenged you, with no problems...?
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    01 Feb '07 14:30
    When you look at your challenge settings, do you have any minimum or maximum ratings set? Do you have a minimum time-out period set?

Also, are the people who are challenging you subscribers? If not, they may already have their maximum number of games in progress and therefore are not allowed to challenge until they are below six games.

If none of these are causing your problem, you may need to send a feedback and see if admin can sort out the problem.

Hope that helps....
  4. Joined
    24 May '06
    Moves
    01 Feb '07 14:49
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I challenged you, with no problems...?
    Yes you did. Its a miracle.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 Feb '07 17:41
    Yes you did. Its a miracle.
    Well, sometimes I do miracles. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree