1. Joined
    23 Dec '04
    Moves
    17 Feb '07 01:45
    Hi I can not connect to UCHESS. When i try it says "CONNECTION REJECTED, CHECK TO SEE IF YOU ARE LOGGED ON IN ANOTHER BROWSER" . I am not. I have tried just about everything, logging off, deleting all cookies etc. Can any one help? Thanks in advance.
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    17 Feb '07 16:57
    Originally posted by ActuaryMan
    Hi I can not connect to UCHESS. When i try it says "CONNECTION REJECTED, CHECK TO SEE IF YOU ARE LOGGED ON IN ANOTHER BROWSER" . I am not. I have tried just about everything, logging off, deleting all cookies etc. Can any one help? Thanks in advance.
    Did you use another computer [somewhere else, for example]and not log out when you left it?
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Feb '07 22:12
    I find when I get that come up, I log out, x out the browser bring up a new one, and then re-enter my information. As a rule this usually works for me.
  4. Joined
    23 Dec '04
    Moves
    18 Feb '07 02:44
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Did you use another computer [somewhere else, for example]and not log out when you left it?
    yes. i'm not logged on anywhere...and i still can't get on
  5. Joined
    23 Dec '04
    Moves
    18 Feb '07 02:45
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    I find when I get that come up, I log out, x out the browser bring up a new one, and then re-enter my information. As a rule this usually works for me.
    Thanks. Tried this and no dice..I still can't log on
  6. home
    Moves
    18 Feb '07 12:23
    Thanks. Tried this and no dice..I still can't log on
    It might have something to do with total number of people logged in. I find this msg coming up when there are about 50 logged in at the same time. Never with fewer than 50. (I have never seen more than 50 logged in, either)
  7. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    18 Feb '07 21:31
    You see a TON of multi-accounters there. SO obvious for some!!!!
  8. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    19 Feb '07 10:00
    Originally posted by dsmfire
    It might have something to do with total number of people logged in. I find this msg coming up when there are about 50 logged in at the same time. Never with fewer than 50. (I have never seen more than 50 logged in, either)
    This is the problem.

uChess is largely unsupported at the moment.

And price of server licenses has prohibited me adding support for more users. (The cost of which may well have dropped, so I must look into it again)

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree