Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 20 Oct '08 15:11
    I have drawn one game but I can't find it. Is there a way to search for drawn games only?
  2. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    20 Oct '08 17:02
    no, this option does not exist.
    You can look up your performance (My Home/Performance) There is a statistic about all your opponents
  3. Subscriber Mctayto
    Highlander
    20 Oct '08 19:00
    Originally posted by MilkyJoe
    I have drawn one game but I can't find it. Is there a way to search for drawn games only?
    Ponderable has put you on the right track. If you search your "My Home" then "performance" it gives a list of all games you have ever completed. Within this they are split into black/white win/lose/draw so scroll down the draws until you see on the far left the correct opponents name then select the appropiate game.
  4. 20 Oct '08 19:17
    Found it.
  5. Standard member Daemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    20 Oct '08 23:51
    Originally posted by MilkyJoe
    On your "My Games" page, in the left sidebar click the link called "Search for game"

Then click the "Enhanced Search" link and that'll give you the option to search by the result of the game.
  6. 22 Oct '08 15:42
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    On your "My Games" page, in the left sidebar click the link called "Search for game"

Then click the "Enhanced Search" link and that'll give you the option to search by the result of the game.
    I had the sidebar hidden so forgot about the enhanced search.