1. Joined
    01 Oct '06
    Moves
    05 Oct '06 23:07
    I'm new to this site. After accepting a challange I made a move, then accepted two challenges since 6 days have passed my 1st move is still the onely one that has taken place I'm playing white and the other players have not moved.The three day time limit has run out on game with one move the 2 with no movement still show 3 days to move. Am i doing something wrong in waiting ? Is it time to delete?
    Tanx Fukien T
  2. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    05 Oct '06 23:25
    Originally posted by Fukien T
    I'm new to this site. After accepting a challange I made a move, then accepted two challenges since 6 days have passed my 1st move is still the onely one that has taken place I'm playing white and the other players have not moved.The three day time limit has run out on game with one move the 2 with no movement still show 3 days to move. Am i doing something wrong in waiting ? Is it time to delete?
    Tanx Fukien T
    either wait a little longer or go ahead and delete the game.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    05 Oct '06 23:28
    Tanx Fukien T
    Click on player tables,
    click on MAP of the Month button.

These are the fastest players.

Always send a private message before starting a game....

these things will help you find players ready and willing to play.

I'd play you, but I'm slow.

Ask around, make friends, and you will find someone willing to play at your speed.

P-
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '06
    Moves
    05 Oct '06 23:47
    Thanks for the help as long as it just a time thing I'm ok . Thought i needed to do some thing more. On game that was my move first I did send message before moveing. Being new to chess fast is not my best move.
    Tanx again Fukien T
  5. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Moves
    06 Oct '06 00:03
    Thanks for the help as long as it just a time thing I'm ok . Thought i needed to do some thing more. On game that was my move first I did send message before moveing. Being new to chess fast is not my best move.
    Tanx again Fukien T
    I am around a decent amount of time and make regular moves. I would be happy to play you. Also check out the Happy thread in the general forum area and get to know some of the regular posters.

Ha Ha after reading that I feel like I should be hanging on the wall.

I'm not all that great at chess cause I am new too, but I always try my best.

Play well and have fun.

G

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree