1. Santa Clara, CA
    Moves
    13 Oct '06 20:581 edit
    when viewing a game of mine, the links alongside the board don't work (message opponent, etc.). when i click on them, nothing happens. i'm using firefox and i have cookies and javascript turned on. and i have popups set to be allowed on this domain. what's wrong?
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    13 Oct '06 22:23
    Originally posted by slickhare
    when viewing a game of mine, the links alongside the board don't work (message opponent, etc.). when i click on them, nothing happens. i'm using firefox and i have cookies and javascript turned on. and i have popups set to be allowed on this domain. what's wrong?
    I'm not sure. Those links are javascript links, but if you definitely have javascript enabled, then I don't know. Any extensions which may override your Firefox settings, like Adblock, noscript, etc?

Send feedback, as I haven't heard of this problem before.

D
  3. Santa Clara, CA
    Moves
    13 Oct '06 22:31
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    I'm not sure. Those links are javascript links, but if you definitely have javascript enabled, then I don't know. Any extensions which may override your Firefox settings, like Adblock, noscript, etc?

Send feedback, as I haven't heard of this problem before.

D
    i don't have any extensions installed that would interfere.
  4. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Moves
    14 Oct '06 16:492 edits
    Originally posted by slickhare
    i don't have any extensions installed that would interfere.
    miss read problem comment removed.
  5. Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    17 Oct '06 19:59
    I've moved but my opponent is not getting receipt of my move. Anyone experience this problem? How do you fix it?
  6. Santa Clara, CA
    Moves
    31 Oct '06 05:52
    i have tried everything i can think of to remedy this problem. i've updated firefox, twice. still nothing. uninstalled all extensions that might have anything to do with it and still nothing. installed opera and tried it on there and still nothing. it works perfectly on Mac computers at my school. but i can't use the options on my home computer. someone please help 🙁
  7. home
    Moves
    31 Oct '06 09:16
    I have the same problem! using updated xp, updated ie, updated norman firewall, all enabled (scripts cookies, etc)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree