Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Subscriber Shiva
    Mr.
    08 Nov '09 22:40
    I can see the pieces, but i can't see the squares.
  2. Standard member John of Reading
    Scotch addict
    09 Nov '09 07:50
    This looks similar to the problem described here: FAQ

If the advice there doesn't fix it, post again.
  3. Subscriber Shiva
    Mr.
    28 Nov '09 00:44
    Originally posted by John of Reading
    This looks similar to the problem described here: FAQ

If the advice there doesn't fix it, post again.
    I tried all suggestions and failed. I can only see the board and the pieces.But the squares cannot be seen. Please help?
  4. Standard member John of Reading
    Scotch addict
    28 Nov '09 10:02
    Hmm. Try going to My Settings > My Board Settings and experimenting with different board styles. Do some work for you, or are they all invisible? If some work, try switching back to the one you really want.

If that hasn't fixed it, I'm stuck. But the experts here tend to ask for your browser name and version, so put those in your next post.
  5. Subscriber Kewpie
    chess dummy
    28 Nov '09 11:12
    In MyBoardSettings there's a "click here" to choose the old-style board which should work on practically anything. That could give you something to work with while you're trying to get the problem fixed, whatever it is.
  6. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    30 Nov '09 06:09
    Originally posted by Dharmadurai
    I tried all suggestions and failed. I can only see the board and the pieces.But the squares cannot be seen. Please help?
    OS and browser required here. An update usually cures all as the site doesn't support old versions anymore. Try that and if no fix send feedback. There's a link at the bottom of the page.

skeets
  7. 12 Dec '09 14:16
    I can't see the squares and the chess pieces. Only the frame is shown. Please help, I challenged a player 6 days ago.
  8. Standard member zozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    12 Dec '09 14:25
    Originally posted by Struppie
    I can't see the squares and the chess pieces. Only the frame is shown. Please help, I challenged a player 6 days ago.
    Did you read the FAQ?