1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    15 Nov '08 23:03
    My year of membership has run out and I find that when I try to Skip Game the ad comes up. When I click the "Please click here to continue to your game" it goes back to the same game. Is there a way to Skip Game as a nonsubscriber?
  2. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    16 Nov '08 00:00
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    My year of membership has run out and I find that when I try to Skip Game the ad comes up. When I click the "Please click here to continue to your game" it goes back to the same game. Is there a way to Skip Game as a nonsubscriber?
    The easiest way to solve this would be to renew your subscription 😉
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    16 Nov '08 00:57
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    The easiest way to solve this would be to renew your subscription 😉
    That would not solve this. That would simply make it so this problem does not apply to me.

It's fine with me if the site policy is that non-subscribers cannot skip games, but if that's the case then it might be a good idea to deny us access to the "skip this game" link.
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    16 Nov '08 01:13
    That would not solve this. That would simply make it so this problem does not apply to me.

It's fine with me if the site policy is that non-subscribers cannot skip games, but if that's the case then it might be a good idea to deny us access to the "skip this game" link.
    i don't remember this being a problem when i wasn't a sub but then again i don't use the skip game feature that often. have you asked any other non-subs to see if they're experiencing the same problems?
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    16 Nov '08 02:44
    The problem seems to have been fixed! Good job, PTIG!
  6. Standard memberpatrickrutgers
    Pale Yellow Star!
    Minneapolis
    Moves
    16 Nov '08 02:45
    Hmm. Tricky. Hey, why try join a non-sub tourney at Club 171 ? You'll still have ads, but as long as your a non-sub, it may help ease the pain.
  7. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    16 Nov '08 12:21
    Originally posted by patrickrutgers
    Hmm. Tricky. Hey, why try join a non-sub tourney at Club 171 ? You'll still have ads, but as long as your a non-sub, it may help ease the pain.
    What a crock, using every opportunity to boost your membership.
    You call your club "Provisional Club" and actively attempt to recruit non provisional - what a sham
  8. Standard memberpatrickrutgers
    Pale Yellow Star!
    Minneapolis
    Moves
    16 Nov '08 14:19
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    What a crock, using every opportunity to boost your membership.
    You call your club "Provisional Club" and actively attempt to recruit non provisional - what a sham
    What are you so upset about? Fast growing club on RHP upsets you? Or it upsets you that multiple activities go on in a club with one name?You feel the name should reflect everything the club does? Well maybe that's a possibility. See my recent post asking for greater personalization of both clans and clubs.

Speaking of clans, how are the Shooting Stars doing?
  9. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    16 Nov '08 17:00
    It's a built in feature to urge non-subs to subscribe.How did you fix it?

Firefox etc etc blah blah greasemonkey is one way.😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree