1. Joined
    13 Sep '06
    Moves
    30 Oct '06 22:02
    When I hit "Analyze Board", i get no response???
  2. The sky
    Moves
    31 Oct '06 00:39
    Originally posted by DJ Jock
    When I hit "Analyze Board", i get no response???
    Could it be that you are using a pop-up blocker which blocks it?
  3. Santa Clara, CA
    Moves
    31 Oct '06 05:47
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Could it be that you are using a pop-up blocker which blocks it?
    i have the same problem, and the pop up blocker is off for this site...
  4. Joined
    13 Sep '06
    Moves
    31 Oct '06 18:54
    Hey thanks...

It may have something to do with the Pop up blocker, however I did not have this problem before.

If I hit Cntrl and Anlayse Board I can get to it. I have even updated Pop-up blocker in MS Explorer to allow Redhotpawn as a site that I will accept Pop ups from but still no good???

I just want to be able to click it and have it come up...I think you are close in terms of it having something to do with the blocker...

Any other ideas???
  5. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    31 Oct '06 20:03
    I would put money on this being a pop-up blocker issue. Check to see if you have any other pop-up blockers installed i.e. MSN, Google or Yahoo! toolbars.
  6. home
    Moves
    31 Oct '06 21:16
    well, i'd think it's a blocking of javascripts. have the same problem myself. do you really think that everyone NOT having this problem to have turned OFF pop-up filter? i don't think so?
  7. Joined
    03 Mar '05
    Moves
    31 Oct '06 21:23
    _Occasionally_ my Analyze Board button will refuse to work. (Something in the logic got messed up.) To reset, I go back to My Games, select the game again, and _then_ press Analyze Board. Usually works for me.
  8. home
    Moves
    03 Nov '06 21:02
    If you're using "Red hot pawn", try "Timeforchess.com". Same id, same pwd, same games, but jacascripts work.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree