castling

Standard memberstoker
Help 05 Dec '09 12:16
  1. England
    Moves
    05 Dec '09 12:16
    on conditional move it only moves the king in castling not the rook of my opponent, where as it fully castles my move, i carnt figure it out.
  2. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    05 Dec '09 19:511 edit
    >on conditional move it only moves the king in castling not the rook of my >opponent, where as it fully castles my move, i carnt figure it out.

You are trying to set up this:
    "If my opponent castles, then so do I"?

Did you move both King and Rook for your opponent's move and click "submit"? King first and 2 squares?
  3. England
    Moves
    08 Dec '09 11:48
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    >on conditional move it only moves the king in castling not the rook of my >opponent, where as it fully castles my move, i carnt figure it out.

You are trying to set up this:
    "If my opponent castles, then so do I"?

Did you move both King and Rook for your opponent's move and click "submit"? King first and 2 squares?
    yes, if i move my king it automaticly moves the rook. this does not aply when moving my opponents king. and im not saying if they castle i do its if i think my opponent castles i try to conditional move it accepts the king moving two square but refuses to move rook

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree