1. Joined
    20 May '05
    Moves
    08 Mar '06 01:04
    In game "resilient" I tried to castle but the rook did not move. The king had not been moved before and had not been in check. I followed the instructions of the site and then wasted a move.
  2. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Mar '06 03:43
    Can you be more specific mate? (e.g. game id) Doesn't look like you're playing a guy called 'resillient' or am I thinking along the wrong lines here......?
  3. Berks.
    Moves
    08 Mar '06 07:251 edit
    This game?

Game 1829263

I which case castling would have been legal, but you need to move the king two spaces towards the rook (which then moves automatically). If you just move one space towards the rook it is taken to be a normal king move.
  4. Joined
    05 Feb '06
    Moves
    08 Mar '06 13:59
    Originally posted by James Lowther
    In game "resilient" I tried to castle but the rook did not move. The king had not been moved before and had not been in check. I followed the instructions of the site and then wasted a move.
    Your above quote has me concerned: Please, PLEASE tell me you're not one of those that thinks that if the king has been in check earlier that you can't castle.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree